Canonical ID: Using Foreign Keys to easily import data to Totango
Canonical ID allows you to store multiple Foreign Keys in Totango to synchronize data from multiple systems using their own account IDs. Canonical ID makes it easy for you to map each system’s unique account ids to each other without changing the IDs in their source systems.
Three New Enhancements to the Campaign Designer
- See your campaign component's properties in a new Design tab.
- Enhanced footer component provides a more granular control of what is displayed.
- Click on errors and warnings to go to the precise component to fix them.
Logged-In User SuccessTeam Enhancements
SuccessPlays and Campaigns created in a SuccessTeam with the dynamic LoggedIn User Criteria account set have a default criteria added to indicate the Play and Campaign only targets accounts by the user who created the Play / Campaign
Customer Data Hub UI gets a face lift
Better visibility of support links and ability to see if the connector is in a Connected state
SFDC Bulk Write-Back: Support reference fields
Reference fields are now supported for SFDC Bulk Write-Back
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] In Segment download, there was a limitation of up to 500k records. This limitation is now removed.
- [Improvement] In the task assignee field for a task the account team members names appear with their role
- [Bug Fix] In Write-Back, there was an issue when updating an Account Role from a segment, there was an empty error message and the value did not go out to Salesforce. This issue is fixed and the write-back of Account Role is working as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue where creating a SuccessPlay from a Segment would not display the criteria of the segment. This issue is now fixed and the criteria are displayed properly.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue when copying a Campaign that had an uploaded thumbnail for a video and changing it, the thumbnail in the original campaign was removed and resulted in an 'image not found' error in the video. This issue is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In Mobile, there was an issue where Account Roles were not presented in the Account Role widget (in Account Profile) if its value was not a registered Totango user. This issue is fixed and now any value that was set in the Account Role is displayed.