Schedule recurring rebuild matching and full sync for CRM connectors
Ability to schedule a recurring full sync and rebuild matching for CRM connectors (SFDC, Hubspot, MS Dynamics).
This option is available for any recurring integration job
Read more about Totango matching mechanism and rebuild
Usability improvements to the Campaign Edit Page
Usability related improvements to the Campaign Edit Page. Edit of each section has consistent buttons and cleaner copy text.
UI update to campaign list page improves usability
We moved the action buttons on the list page to the end so they don't get in the way and a new Pending status was added to let you filter campaigns with Pending status.
Changes to the New Campaign Designer
Usability improved with changes to the new Campaign Designer Flow. New Campaign flow lets you choose a template and directly drops you into the design flow.
Easily download collection data
Download the Collection data to CSV in 1 click so you can further analyze the data.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] In Account Profile, we removed the option to edit the Sub-Account widget. Now, the '+' button is not displayed and it is not possible to edit the columns in this widget.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue when downloading a CSV, the downloaded file included only the first 1k rows, in case the segment contained more than 10k rows. This issue is now fixed and the downloaded CSV contains all rows in the segment.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns (old and new experiences) there was an issue where a dynamic data of type metric that should be displayed as a percentage, was shown as a numeric value. This issue is fixed and the metric is presented properly.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue where a Recurring SuccessPlay did not not re-trigger tasks on accounts if it was created as an Ongoing SuccessPlay and then updated to a Recurring SuccessPlay. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the New Campaign Experience, there was an issue when adding a Usage metric, the preview could not be generated for users that had a value in this metric. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the New Campaign Experience, there was an issue where Social Icons were not added to the campaign when selecting the 'use the company footer' option. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the new Campaign Experience, there was an issue where links presented to an error page. This bug occurred from June 13th to June 15th and affected all newly added links. This issue is fixed and all links are working properly.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue where a task that contained dynamic data of type Numeric in the description would not display the value when it was triggered on the account. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue in the 'All Reports' filter, where the dropdown list would display a user that is a manager multiple times according to the number of the reporters that this manager had. This issue is now fixed and all users are now displayed only once in the dropdown list.
- [Bug Fix] In Collection Segment, there was an issue where List attributes were shown using their ids in the downloaded CSV. This issue is fixed, and now, List attributes are shown with their names.