Salesforce Async Bulk write-back for SuccessPlays & Segments
Write-back to Salesforce now includes bulk attribute updates from segments and SuccessPlays. Bulk write-back is async and is done within 2 minutes of the update of the attributes in Totango. Details on write-back jobs success/failure is on Customer Data Hub.
See your Totango insights in Salesforce
It is now possible to sync to the Totango account widget in Salesforce, Totango insights attributes including health, engagement, active users, and more.
Read more on the Totango widget for Salesforce.
Usability improvements to the Campaign Edit Page
The Campaign Edit Page was updated with several usability-related fixes.
More details now available in the Outcome Success Plan Report
The Outcome Success Plan Report was updated with a few additional columns to provide details on when Tasks, Objectives and Plan Summary were updated.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Display connected user in Salesforce connector
- [Improvement] Salesforce tasks and touchpoints outbound Account ID mapping: It is now possible to map to reference fields
- [Improvement] Totango user's email is now displayed in addition to their name to assist when there are 2 users with the same name.
- [Bug Fix] When changing the font style in a campaign, it was not applicable to the dynamic data added in the campaign. This is fixed now.
- [Bug Fix] Disabled campaigns were not part of the campaign report, this issue was fixed and now disabled campaigns are part of the campaign report.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue that collection search did not return results, now the search works as expected.
- [Bug Fix] Team member (not a manager) cannot see himself in Totango user segment - after the fix, the user should be able to see himself. The manager cannot see himself but can see his employees in the Totango user segment - after the fix, the manager should be able to see himself and his employees.
- [Bug Fix] The health icon was not displayed in the breadcrumb when there were more than 10 Product accounts. After the fix, the health icon appears as expected.
- [Bug Fix] A Zoe user was able to delete tasks from the 'Open Tasks' widget, after the fix, the Zoe user can no longer delete tasks.
- [Bug Fix] The navigation bar was missing from the report breakdown, we pushed a fix and now you can scroll and see all the accounts.
- [Bug Fix] When adding spaces to the campaign content they were removed, the issue was fixed and now the spaces appear as expected.
- [Bug Fix] Campaign report had different time range than the 'Targeted by Campaign' segment and returned different results, after the fix the time range and results are aligned.
- [Bug Fix] Filter in Work Focus on Team Spotlight is showing duplicated users, issue occurred when the user was a manager. The user would appear as the number of users that he/she managed, after the fix the user appears only once.
- [Bug Fix] Touchpoint scorecard was not working when the metric used is Touchpoint reason or Type, after the fix, the scorecard works as expected.