Usage component in the new Campaign Designer
Add usage to your campaigns to provide your customers with personalized information.
Campaign Performance and CSV includes Engaged Links and Buttons
In the Campaign performance, Targeted users tab, now includes all the buttons and links the users engaged within the campaign. The CSV report includes this information as well.
New query term "Has at least x options" for multi-select list attributes
The new query term "Has at least" for multi-select list attributes lets you query for accounts with a certain number of values set.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] New SFDC connector: Ability to change the connected user for an existing SDFC connection
- [Improvement] In Salesforce touchpoints inbound job, we added a logic when updating the Assigner of the Task in Totango. Now, we update the Assigner, only if its value in Salesforce is not the integration user, or if the last action of the task in Salesforce is a 'create' action.
- [Bug Fix] In Salesforce touchpoints Inbound job, there was an issue where uploading a file that contains a date field with a wrong format resulted in the touchpoints being created with some default date (Jul 1st, 2014). This issue is fixed, and now the upload will fail and will alert on the wrong format of the date.
- [Bug Fix] In Collections upload in Customer Data Hub, there was an issue where the duplication mechanism identified records as duplicates although they were not. In some cases, where different collection_ids were uploaded to the same parent_account, only one record was processed for the same account_id due to false detection of duplicates. This issue is now solved and records are being identified as Duplicates properly.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue in the Search bar, where child accounts would appear in the search results under the parent account although they were soft-deleted (by the retention policy). Now, the child accounts that are soft-deleted, should not return in the search bar.
- [Bug Fix] In Task post-completion action, there was an issue where attribute Write-Back updates would not be updated in SalesForce in some cases where the account was sourced by more than one object and was mapped in more than one connection. This issue is now fixed and all WriteBack updates should be updated in SalesForce properly.
- [Bug Fix] In the New Campaign Editor, there was an issue where a link would not be formatted as a link and would not be clickable if it contained a Dynamic attribute. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the New Campaign Editor, there was an issue where font editing did not apply to the hyperlink text. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Salesforce touchpoints Inbound job, there was an issue where a text that was framed by '< >', would be cleared during the upload and would not be displayed in the Touchpoint. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the New Campaign Editor, there was an issue where the 'Unsubscribe' link was not clickable. This is now fixed and the campaign's recipients can unsubscribe with no issue.
- [Bug Fix] In the Campaign's statistics, there was an issue where the 'Goal Achieved' was not updated from May 18th, 2021 to May 24th, 2021. This issue is solved and the 'Goal Achieved' statistics are being updated properly.
- [Bug Fix] In ScoreCards, there was an issue when filtering by 'My accounts' the ScoreCards would not display any results if it was based on a Collection segment. This issue is now solved and the data is displayed properly.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue where SuccessPlays that were based on a user segment and were configured with multiple tasks, created only one task per account. This issue is fixed, and now, all tasks should be created on each account that is being targeted.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays in Account Profile, there was an issue when changing an attribute in the Information Update section, the change was not saved. After saving the SuccessPlay, the attribute is reverted to the previous one. This issue is now fixed, and the SuccessPlay is saved properly.
- [Bug Fix] In the Campaign Summary Report, there was an issue where the 'Delivered user %' was not calculated based on the selected period. This issue is fixed, and now, this calculation is considering the selected period.
- [Bug Fix] In Collections in Data Modeler, there was an option of marking a collection id (collection record) as 'Privileged Access'. This option should not have been in the UI and was never supported. It is now removed from the UI.