Campaign List Page Improvements
Visual improvements to make the page more intuitive and reduce clutter. Hovering on the thumbnail shows a larger image of the campaign email. Read more
Campaign Preview from List Page
The preview option in the Campaign list page now allows you to preview all of the campaigns in a carousel and send test emails from the preview screen. Read more
Campaign 1 Page Workflow Beta - GA
The 1 Page Campaign workflow that was in Beta for 3 months is now GA.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Campaign emails limit increase to 1000 for Community customers
- [Improvement] Value changes in multi-select attribute or in a LifeCycle attribute did not indicate if the change was successfully updated in Salesforce. We added an alert that displays success/failure accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In the Data Modeler, there was an issue where a user that had the permission of 'Manage all data settings', could not update Metric and Collection definitions. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue when copying a SuccessPlay, it would be copied to the Global SuccessBloc. This issue is now fixed and the SuccessPlay is being copied to the destination SuccessBloc.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue where Emojis were saved as question marks when the campaign was enabled or disabled. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessBlocs, there was an issue where a SuccessBloc's owner could not edit a SuccessPlay that was created by a Collaborator. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the Daily Digest report, there was an issue where a task that was due to 'Today', would show up as overdue. This issue is now fixed and tasks that are due to the current day are not displayed as overdue.