Introducing the Nurture Customers SuccessBLOC
The Digital Nurture SuccessBLOC is designed for businesses who need to scale and automate their Customer Nurture program. It comes out-of-the-box with all the foundational content including scorecards, pre-built customer segments, workflows, email templates and assets that you need to stay top-of-mind, consistently increase customer engagement, nurture relationships, and improve customer retention.
Download the campaign metrics for all campaigns that targeted users
Download campaign metrics for campaigns that targeted users in the last 1/3/6/9/12 - weeks/months
More details are here.
Changes to Collection criteria segmentation
Campaigns, SuccessPlays, Account and User segments with more than 1 collection criteria now return results when all the collection criteria match the same collection record instead of matching different records. You must edit the segment and save it again for the changes to be picked up. You can read more here.
System Browser Scripts settings
Now you can enable/disable session recording in Global Settings -> General. You can also enable a walkthrough script with a script URL.
See here for more details on supported script URLs
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] - SCIM User API Improvements: Support API capabilities to update team members in Groups / Teams. For more details see here.
- [Improvement] - CSAT and NPS data type now appear as valid data types in Customer Data Hub field mapping
- [Improvement] - Campaign Usability Improvements: Campaign edit screen in the new experience (currently in Beta) has been updated to make it simpler and more intuitive to edit and enable campaigns
- [Bug Fix] - In Segments, there was an issue where the 'Tagged with' column displayed tags in accounts in which these tags did not exist. This issue is fixed, and now tags are presented properly for each account in the segment.
- [Bug Fix] - In Segments, there was an issue when trying to bulk edit attributes. When selecting all accounts and when using the search box, the bulk edit operation would disregard the search term and will update all the accounts. This is fixed, and now, the search term is considered in the bulk edit operation, and only the accounts that are returned according to the search, will be updated.
- [Bug Fix] - In User Segment, there was an issue where the bulk edit operation would only work in SuccessTeams that contained all accounts (and did not have any filter in the Account Set). This issue is fixed, and now the bulk edit operation is successful regardless of the team that the user is located in.
- [Bug Fix] - In Campaigns, there was an issue where the 'resend campaign after # of days' would be ignored and the user would be resent with the campaign regardless of the number of days that was set. This issue occurred when the value that was set was less than seven days. This issue is fixed, and now the user will be resent with the campaign according to the 'resend' settings.
- [Bug Fix] - In Segments, there was an issue where it was not possible to clear Account Role values. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] - In Segments, there was an issue where an attribute that had special characters in its API name, was not presenting its value in the table field. This issue is now solved and the values are displayed properly.
- [Bug Fix] - In the generated Outcome SuccessPlan Report, there was an issue where the SuccessBloc column would not hold the correct SuccessBloc's name. It would show the SuccessBloc from which the report was generated. This issue is fixed, and now the SuccessBloc column will hold the name of the Successbloc where the SuccessPlay resides.