My Portfolio Walkthrough for new users
A short walkthrough for new users showing how My Portfolio works
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] - Fix for Renewed Accounts in Segments: The Renewed Accounts segment filter is updated to also return accounts that had an upsell or downsell
- [Improvement] - The copy SuccessBLOC flow was updated to support a clean delete of SuccessPlays when the "Delete and Recreate" option is used
- [Improvement] - When a Custom Metric's name is updated in Data Modeler, the new updated name will immediately be updated in segments that are using it.
- [Improvement] - The Standardized reports in the Reports tab (Outcome Success Plan Report and other reports in future) won't appear for users that don't have permissions.
- [Bug Fix] - In the New SalesForce integration, there was an issue that the integration failed due to wrong handling of a token refresh. This issue is now solved and the token refresh is handled properly and will not fail the integration.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments and ScoreCards, there was an issue that data was not returned when the segment was filtered by a date attribute that was set with one of the Quarter options ('in the Current Quarter'/Previous Quarter' etc.). This issue is now fixed and the data is presented properly.
- [Bug Fix] - In Account Profile, there was an issue that Roll-Up of attributes that were set as Privileged Access, were displayed in accounts that were part of the extended scope. This issue is fixed and now Privileged Access Roll-Ups are not displayed in accounts that are not part of the Success Team's core scope.
- [Bug Fix] - In Segments, there was an issue that the Contract Value aggregation in the Summary View was showing a value of '0' when the segment was grouped by some field. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] - In Segments, there was an issue that a Custom Metric of type 'Percent' was displayed with a value of '1' or '0' in the table results instead of with its percentage value. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] - In Segments, there was an issue that Revenue metric-related columns did not display any data. This issue is now solved and the data is displayed properly.