Improved Segment Experience
A brand new Segment table was implemented to improve your segment experience.
You can expect the same segment behavior but MUCH faster.
In addition, you can now easily see more account details by viewing a preview of the account profile while you are on the segment page.
Define Collection attributes of List data type
Define Collection attributes of type List and allow users choose from a set of predefined values while adding new rows to a collection.
Marketplace UI Improvements
Improvements to the look and feel of the SuccessBLOC Marketplace
New Setup Flow for Detect Risk and Onboarding SuccessBLOC
Easier and faster way to get your Detect Risk and Onboarding SuccessBLOCs up and running and help you see value quickly
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] - Add max search results validation for Hubspot connector
- [Bug Fix] - In Campaigns, changing the SuccessFlow of the SuccessBloc caused 'Sent Once' campaigns to be re-triggered. Users that did not answer the criteria on the initial scheduling, but answered the criteria after the SucessFlow update, were included in this campaign. This issue is now fixed and campaigns will not be re-triggered by any update that is not being made explicitly in the campaign itself.
- [Bug Fix] - In Campaigns, emojis used in campaign subject were displaying as '?' in the email as well as in the UI. This issue is now fixed, and emojis are displayed properly.
- [Bug Fix] - In SuccessBlocs, it was not possible to edit the 'About' tab of a copied SuccessBloc. This issue is now solved, and a user with the right permissions can edit the 'About' tab.
- [Bug Fix] - There was an issue that it was not possible to access Totango via the Totango Tab in Salesforce. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] - In SuccessBlocs, Zoe user could be added as a Collaborator. This issue is now solved and Zoe users cannot be added as Collaborators.
- [Bug Fix] - In Account Roles, role name values were populated as emails for newly created accounts as part of the default value. This issue is now solved and role names are populated with the user's names.
- [Bug Fix] - In Zoe Share, there was an issue where the added message was cut if was too long. This issue is now solved and the whole message is presented.
- [Bug Fix] - In the new Salesforce tasks and touchpoints sync, there was an issue where a Touchpoint that was updates would display the updater of the Touchpoint as the creator. This issue is now solved.