Set campaign branding in General Settings
Define the logo, color scheme, font, and button design once in campaign general settings and use it in every campaign.
Use new SuccessPlay Webhook action to trigger Real-Time Workflows in 3rd Party Systems [BETA]
Totango’s powerful webhook action in SuccessPlays can trigger workflows in 3rd party systems, real-time. For example, send messages to Slack to notify a CSM of an action that needs to be taken, or send messages to Zendesk for support. You can now chat and trigger other APIs across many different systems. Learn more
Make a SuccessBLOC Your Totango Homepage
Click on the edit button in the left menu, to change your default Totango homepage (which is currently my portfolio) to your most frequently used SuccessBLOC. If you are focused on Onboarding, make the Onboarding SuccessBLOC your homepages. Every users’ homepage is unique to that user, so don’t worry, making this change will not impact the other users in your account.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Flag for triggering SuccessPlay on accounts matching criteria is now available for the first run
"Trigger SuccessPlay actions for accounts that currently meet the defined criteria" flag in SuccessPlays is now available for the first SuccessPlay activation
- [Improvement] Additional operations in Update attribute action in SuccessPlays
Increment or decrement attributes with Update attributes action in SuccessPlays. For e.g Increment "# of Executive Business Reviews" or increment or decrement other metrics as they happen in Totango
- [Improvement] Google Drive connector security improvement
In order to increase the security of Totango Google Drive connector, and to protect the privacy of users files in Google Drive, only the user that created the Google Drive connection can create, edit or duplicate integration jobs. Other users will need to create their own connection with their own Google drive authentication in order to create integration jobs
- [Improvement] Request Help with Data Connection from the Setup Tab
Users who need help with connecting their data to Totagno, can request it directly from the Setup Tab by clicking on a link and sending us a short message.
- [Improvement] In Email to Touchpoint functionality, the Email/User is was case sensitive, so if an email was sent to an email address with a different casing than what existed in Totango for the Account User, the Touchpoint would not be logged. Now, the Email to Touchpoint is case-insensitive, and the Touchpoint will be logged on the account regardless of the casing that was set for the user in the email and in Totango. The users will also be returned in the Touchpoint Collection when filtering by Participants.
- [Improvement] In the Campaign summary Targeted Users tab the system now shows the details when users opened the Campaign, engaged with the CTA or unsubscribe link and Goal Achieved
- Zoe Impact step capability is end of life. Totango can connect and message Slack using the new SuccessPlay webhook.
- [Bug Fix] In Email to Touchpoints, there was an issue where replying to a Touchpoint from the Email, dropped one of the participants and the reply would not be sent to that participant and would not be logged on the account. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the new campaign view mode, the CSAT comments/reasons were cut if the text was too long. We have now added a hover option so the user can see the whole text.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue where the Next Scheduled Date did not show the correct date. The date that was presented was the 2nd recurrence and it was not updated further. The emails were sent on time, however, and it was only a UI issue. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Tasks, there was an issue when completing a task that included a follow-up action of updating an attribute that should writeback to SalesForce. An error message would pop up indicating a failure. This was only a UI issue and the task was actually completed and the attribute was updated accordingly both in Totango and in SalesForce. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Zoe Share of Totango Users, there was an issue where the Teams column would display the Ids of the teams. This issue is now fixed, and the Teams are presented with their names.