New data connector: Zuora
With the new Zuora connector, you can bring collections of billing-related data, such as contracts and payment information, into Totango.
Click here for detailed documentation on Totango's Zuora connector.
Learn more about Zuora here.
Move touchpoint from one account to another
It is now easier to fix mistakes when they happen. You can now move a touchpoint from one account to another if the touchpoint was accidentally logged against an incorrect account.
New Valentine's Day email templates
We have added 3 beautiful Valentine's Day templates for you to engage with your customers telling them how much you care ❤️ 😊
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Show the External ID information and source for Task and Touchpoint: For data coming from Salesforce, Totango or CSV files we are now showing the source and the external ID of Tasks and Touchpoints
- [Improvement] Customer Data Hub - Source Formatting enhancements: New formats for dates to allow two digits year formats and three-letter abbreviated months formats
- [Improvement] The View mode of the campaign was updated to reflect the new campaign design
- [Improvement] New Marketplace categories, easier to search SuccessBLOCs by Program, Touch, and Role
- [Improvement] SuccessBLOC Details dialog (when clicking on the SuccessBLOC name) is split into two different tabs for ease of use
- [Improvement] Admins can now edit the About Tab for every SuccessBLOC
- [Improvement] Admins can now hide/show the SuccessBLOC Setup Tab
- [Improvement] In Collections in Data Modeler, there was an issue when trying to delete a collection, it would fail if this collection was in use but a proper alert would not be presented. This issue is fixed, and now, when trying to delete a collection that is in use, we present a propper alert that indicates in what Collection Segments it is being used.
- [Bug Fix] In the "Follow Segment", there was an issue where the follow notification email would not be sent to the user if the segment was filtered by 'My Accounts'. This issue is now fixed and the notification is sent both for My Accounts and All accounts filters.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessBloc, there was an issue where a Collaborator could not add Campaigns and Folders. This issue is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue where the "Trigger actions for accounts that currently meet the defined criteria" checkbox, was not displayed when there was only a 'Notify Alert' action. This issue is fixed, and now the checkbox is presented when creating a SuccessPlay. The checkbox will not be displayed when editing a SuccessPlay.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue when editing an enabled Campaign, we did not present the Campaign as disabled in the UI. The Campaign would not get scheduled as it was saved as Disabled in the backend but the user would see it as Enabled. This issue is now fixed and the campaign is set as disabled upon edit both in the UI and in the Backend.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays - Notify Alert action, there was an issue where a date field that was added to the alert, would be displayed in UNIX time format in the created alert. This issue is now fixed and the date is presented properly.
- [Bug Fix] In the New Campaign UI, there was an issue when editing a campaign, the ‘Allow campaign to be resent’ property was reset and so users did not get this campaign again after the defined number of days. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue where an Ongoing campaign that was set to Start immediately and had an End date, would not be sent. This issue is now fixed.