Custom Notification Actions in SuccessPlay's
Add new notification actions Celebrate Milestone to congratulate on an accomplishment or Notify Team to warn them of impending concerns on the account.
Identify Users In Totango With Ease
Looking to identify or exclude specific users from a segment? Email addresses from spreadsheets such as a list of webinar acceptances can be easily pasted in the email filter of a User Segment letting you quickly find matching users so you can exclude them from nurturing workflows.
Analyze Your Users Better by Adding Touchpoint Filters to A User Segment
Easily answer questions about any user engagement using Touchpoint-related filters. Touchpoint information is a ready-to-use part of a user segment enabling you to accurately analyze user engagement and stakeholder management, so you can rapidly take action on it. For example, you can create a segment of key contacts of customers at-risk who were not engaged with their CSM in the last 90 days. Furthermore, you can create tasks to reach out to these key contacts immediately via SuccessPlays.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Marketplace feedback from - ask Totango for anything you need and can't find in the Marketplace
- [Improvement] The "change team" and "help menu" options are also available when the user is in Global Settings
- [Improvement] Full sync indication in an integration job description: When an integration runs full sync, add this information to the integration job history.
- [Improvement] Totango SSO via Salesforce login now works without having to configure the Totango Salesforce connector.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoints, there was an issue where a Touchpoint that was edited immediately after it was created would create a new event instead of updating the existing event. This issue is now solved, and edits of Touchpoints will update the existing event and will not create new ones.
- [Bug Fix] In Dynamic Assignment, there was an issue where it was not possible to assign a Pool to the Assigned To field of the SuccessPlay's tasks. This issue is now solved and a Pool can be selected in the Assigned To field.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue where a Recurring SuccessPlay would not run at the scheduled time due to TimeZone relations. This issue is fixed, and now recurring SuccessPlays are triggered at 9 am according to the service's TimeZone.
- [Bug Fix] In Audit API, there was an issue where data would not return for the year 2021. This issue is now solved, and data return accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In NPS Survey Campaigns, there was an issue where the NPS Score would not be submitted if the user didn't click on Submit. This issue is solved, and now, the score is submitted upon clicking on it.
- [Bug Fix] In Data Modeler, there was an issue where the 'Relationship NPS' attribute could be deleted even if one of its two associated attributes 'Relationship NPS Response Date' and 'Relationship NPS Comment' were in use. This issue is fixed and now, the attributes will be deleted only if all of them are not in use. If one of them is in use, a proper indication will be presented and they will not get deleted.