Report on Campaign Engagement with Call to Action button
Segment on user engagement with Call To Action Buttons in Campaigns and target users based on campaign engagement. Read More.
Upload Customer Assets From Your Google Drive Shared Files
Make customer engagement and documentation even better with the ability to upload assets from your Google Drive shared files and folders.
You can use it in SuccessBLOCs, Account profiles, Tasks, and Touchpoints.
Monthly Batch Processing Performance Improvement
We have made a 60% performance improvement in the monthly batch processing time.
Every month Totango DNA-CX calculates the Revenue calculations and other calculations at the beginning of the month which are consumed mainly in Revenue Center and Segments (as Revenue filters).
Customer Data Hub - Automatically Resolve Matching Conflicts
Turn on the resolve matching conflicts option will automatically choose the recent matching over the existing one. This option will not trigger full sync but will override the existing matching id with the new object id in the next sync of this integration.
When do I need to use it?
There are some cases in which the matching between the 2 systems needs to be cleared and rebuild.
For example, the customer wants to keep only the most updated opportunity synced with Totango. The old opportunity can still exist of deleted, in any case, the original matching need to be cleared and a new matching need to be created.
SuccessBLOC Setup Tab for Marketplace SuccessBLOCs - Enhancements and Availability
All admins, team admins, and SuccessBLOC collaborators are now able to see the Setup Tab in SuccessBLOCs added from the Marketplace from 1/3/2021 or later. The Setup Tab helps users orient themselves in their SuccessBLOC and set it up for their teams. The SuccessBLOC will open with the Setup Tab as its default tab until the SuccessBLOC is published.
In addition, as you can see in the image below, we enhanced the Connect step in the Setup Tab, and users can now upload their customer lists in just a few clicks, as well as other connectors available directly from the tab.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Recurring Campaigns can now be scheduled every 6 or 12 months. In addition to 1 and 3 month options, Recurring Campaigns can be scheduled to recur at 6 and 12 months as well.
[Improvement] List attribute support in syncing a collection data via Customer Data Hub.
Totango list attribute is a restricted list of values. Whenever Customer Data Hub syncs a list attribute within a collection, it is validating the list values and fails the entire synced entity in case of sending a wrong value (one that does not appear on the list).
Note, you can send an empty value to activate the default value mechanism.
Relevant for CDH integrations and CDH API.
- [Improvement] In the Touchpoint Collection segment we used to present the Totango internal Id of the Touchpoint as an out of the box column. This column is not added by default and the user can add it.
- [Improvement] In SuccessPlan in Account Profile, the customer view used to present tasks of internal users (like CSMs). Now, the preview is showing only SuccessPlays and objectives that are shared with the customers.
- [Bug Fix] In the new campaign experience UI, there was an issue where a user could not edit the HTML of the copied campaign. This issue is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Segment, there was an issue where a segment's column names would be cached by a previously created segment and so would not be aligned with their values. This was a UI issue and it is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In Data Modeler, there was an issue where a collection that was used in a one time job only, could not be deleted. This issue is solved, and now, a collection that is not used in a recurring job can be deleted.
- [Bug Fix] When uploading Totango Users from Customer Data-Hub, there was an issue where a newly created user would not get the default team role. This issue is fixed, and now, once a user is associated with a SuccessTeam, he will be assigned the default team role that is defined in the Team.
- [Bug Fix] There was a UI issue in the application where the search bar and left navigation bar would disappear when opening multiple tabs. This issue is now solved.