Totango usage Analytics will allow users to report the usage and performance of my team. The report includes information about who logged in, how often, how they are using Totango, and how they are keeping on their job performance - their engagement and tasks.
How does it look?
You can create now a 'team user segment that will enable you to get the usage data.
How do I create a Totango Usage segment?
In the integration hub, you will find a new connector called ‘Totango Usage’.
How to turn it ON?
- It is ON by default for any paying customers
- New paying customers and community/trial customers( At the time being) can turn it ON manually in the Totango Users page -> General Settings tab
- When the Employee Hierarchy is ON
- A manager that goes into the Totango users segment, will see only himself and his employees
- A team member (not a manager) that goes into the Totango users segment, will see only himself
- A Global admin that goes into the Totango users segment, will see all users from all teams
- A 2nd line manager that goes into the Totango users segment, will see only himself and his direct employees (need to validate it)
Who can see the Totango Users segment?
- Only Global admins by default
- Global admin can change it on the application permissions page
When should I use it?
This will enable you to see quickly the ROI Of Totango and its usage by your users.
- Now As a Totango-admin you will have a new type of connector called “‘Totango Usage connector”, this connector will be activated by default and cannot delete or disable it.
- As a Totango-admin ‘‘Totango Usage connector” will bring totango-users usage metrics, activities and modules to each of my totango-users, so he can consume it under the ‘totango-users’ segment.
- As a totango admin when I click on the connector will see a pre-defined totango-usage integration attributes
- As a Totango-admin I can change the mapped fields of ‘‘Totango Usage connector’ according to the list of activities and metrics. (attached in this document)
- As a Totango-admin I can change the name of the integration
- As a Totango-admin I can change the scheduling of the integration
- As a Totango-admin the activities will be listed as numeric or date attributes (according to the table)
Which data can be reported?
This is the list of metrics that can be reported.
- First activity
- Last activity
- Number of active days (14d)
- Number of Activities
- Used Notifications Module (14d)
- Used Accounts Module(14d
- Used My Portfolio Module (14d)
- Used Segments Module (14d)
- 7=8/9--*-*/\7=//Used Reports Module (14d)
- Used Tasks Module (14d)
- Used Mobile Apps (14d)
- Change My Portfolio Settings
- View Account Profile
- File Uploaded
- Create New Account Segment
- Create New User Segment
- View Account Segment
- View User Segment
- Export Segment
- Create Report
- View Report
- Edit Report
- Create Task
- Update Task
- Complete Task
- Add Touchpoint
- Update Touchpoint
- Reply Touchpoint via Email
- Mobile app started
- Mobile Search Accounts
- Mobile View Account Profile
- Mobile added touch point
- Mobile Create A Task
- Mobile Completed A Task