Get better results by triggering activity when something"did not happen" in a specific timeframe.
You can now filter your segment on things that happened in the past or, more importantly, did not happen at all.
For example, when asking about accounts that no one contacted them in the last quarter, you want to include accounts that were never contacted. Use the "Over X days ago or not exists" date filter option to express it.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Bug Fix] On the Totango Users page, there was an issue where some field's values (Status, Role, etc.) were not presented. This issue is fixed, and now the values are presented accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Profile, there was an issue where a user could edit a Virtual Collection configuration although he didn't have permissions. This issue is fixed, and now, only users that have permissions can edit this configuration.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, clicking on the 'back' button from any SuccessPlay, will rout the user to a page that contains all the SuccessPlays in the Team instead of to the previous page. This is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue where a Campaign that was scheduled to “run later” would show a 'Sent Date' in the list of Campaigns under the Campaigns tab of when the campaign actually ran, and in the Campaign view it would show a Send Date of when it was enabled. This issue is solved, and now the Send Date will be presented similarly in both places and will show the time of the run.
- [Bug Fix] In the Legacy SalesForce, there was an issue where it was possible to map Totango Users attribute from the Contact object. This issue is now solved, and when trying to map an attribute, the Totango Users attributes are not presented as an option in the drop-down list.