Connect Your Information To Totango Customer Data Hub With A Single Click Using The Totango App on Hubspot Marketplace
Use the Totango App on Hubspot Marketplace to easily connect and stream information directly to Totango DNX-CX to start analyzing and taking action on your customer data.
Just click on "Connect App", enter your credentials, and save it!
Add a video in Campaign
Easily add a Youtube, Vimeo or Wistia video link in a campaign. For custom video links upload a thumbnail and link the video.
Improved back navigation from various parts of the app
When you hit back in the Global Settings, SuccessBLOCs Marketplace, and the Upgrade page, you will be taken back to where you came from instead of My Portfolio.
New UI for the Help Menu
A refreshed look and feel for the Help Menu. The menu, launched from the question mark button at the top menu, also moved to the right side of the screen. Note that the functionality of the menu remains the same.
Paying customers example:
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where disabled SuccessFlows could be selected when creating/editing a SuccessBlocs. This issue is solved, and now, a disabled SuccessFlow does not appear as an option.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue when using the 'Plan Summary' filter, accounts that had a Plan Summary were not returned. This issue is fixed and the 'Plan Summary' filter is working as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In Customer Data Hub, there was an issue when mapping a currency field, the mapping did not show the currency format that was defined to the field. This is solved, and now, the mapping will show the true format currency of the field.
- [Bug Fix] In the personal User modal, there was an issue where using HTML in the user's signature was not shown properly. This is fixed, and now, upon pasting an HTML, a new option of HTML editor is presented and it is supporting pasting of an image.
- [Bug Fix] In Segment, there was an issue where a Manual Successplay that was used in the 'is targeted by SuccessPlay' criteria, was shown with its internal id. This is solved, and now, the Manual SuccessPlays are presented with their names.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue where mouse-hover on the effectiveness bar did not display anything. This is now fixed, and mouse-hover reveals the SuccessPlay's effectiveness stats or an indication that the SP doesn't hold enough data.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Profile, there was an issue where Campaign email preview was not populating values of Dynamic attributes. This issue is now fixed and the values are presented accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Profile, there was an issue where a user could not edit attributes even though he had permissions. This is now fixed and users can update attributes according to their permissions.
- [Bug Fix] In the new SalesForce integration, there was an issue where the whole mapping of a job was removed when a user tried to edit it. This issue occurred when an attribute that was used in the mapping of this job was deleted from Salesforce or its API name was changed in SalseForce. This issue is fixed, and now the mapping is being removed.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Assignment Role, there was an issue where updating a role via the SalesForce writeback option, did not update the 'Name' field in SalesForce, but only updated the 'Email' field. This issue is fixed and now, both the 'Name' and the 'tid' fields are being updated in SalesForce via the Writeback if they are mapped.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Collection, there was an issue where it was not possible to sort by an Account name. This is now solved.