Stream Information Directly From Your Google BigQuery Data Warehouse To Totango Customer Data Hub
Streaming data to Totango from various data sources just got easier. Since data warehouses are the main data storage in any organization, Totango now enables customers to stream data using a direct connection from your company’s Google BigQuery data warehouses.
Data Warehouse integration capabilities include:
- Syncing data from several instances of the same data source
- Filtering incoming information and using data warehouse querying native capabilities, saving you time and effort
- Creating faster, more efficient integrations by configuring an incremental sync
- Monitoring Data Warehouse integration information in a unified view
Stream information securely from any Data warehouse connectors using SSL encryption
All data warehouse connectors now support SSL encryption out-of-the-box.
Totango Customer Data Hub will use an SSL encrypted connection in case it is activated and use a non-SSL encrypted connection otherwise.
Read more about Data Warehouse integrations
Quickly understand and take action on notifications
The notifications reviewing experience has been enhanced to save you time and provide the context you need without switching back and forth between views.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Activate global search using keyboard shortcuts
Use CMD+/ on Mac and CTRL+/ on Windows to quickly access the global search from anywhere in the app.
- [Improvement] Optional Subdomain field added for domain authentication
Specify a custom subdomain while doing domain authentication to white label your campaign and touchpoint emails
- [Improvement] Changes to Notifications and Agenda
Notifications and Agenda show accounts and tasks from the current SuccessTeam and the logged-in user's tasks from other teams
- [Improvement] Search results are now ranked based on recent activity
The search results are now ranked based on:
- # of touchpoints (# of engagements in last 30 days)
- Contract value (higher contract value first)
- Lastly, sorted alphabetically
- Date when the user was last active (recent to later)
- If there are two users who were active at the same time, then they are alphabetically
- Other groups
- Sorted on last update date
- [Improvement] Folders within SuccessBLOCs now have URLs
Navigation within folders is now enhanced because every folder now has a URL.
This helps in the following:
- When you navigate down a path of sub-folders, it will now take you to the parent folder, instead of the root folder always.
- You can directly share a folder link with your colleagues for easier collaboration.
- [Improvement] Totango automatically creates the parent account hierarchy upon creation.
Now you can sync account hierarchy information without caring if the parent account exists or not as Totango takes care of it for you. In case the account children are created before its parent account, Totango will re-build the parent account hierarchy when the parent account is created.
- [Improvement] In Revenue Center, we used to show the Account Roles 'Success Manager' and 'Sales Manager' in different places. Now, if these role names are changed, they are updated accordingly in the Revenue Center as well.
- [Improvement] In SuccessBloc Copy, when copying by a Team Type, we used to show all existing Types as an option to copy to. Now, Team Types that are not assigned to any team, will not be presented in the drop-down as an option.
- [Bug Fix] Sorting by account name in any collection segment was not sorted by the account display name as expected, we fixed it and now the account name sorting in any collection segment is in alphabetical order.
- [Bug Fix] In the Breadcrumbs hierarchy in the Account Profile, there was an issue where accounts that were a part of the 'extended search', were not shown in the hierarchy. This issue is solved and now, both accounts that are a part of the core scope and accounts that are a part of the extended scope are shown in the breadcrumbs.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns statistics view, there was an issue where the 'Unsubscribe' drill-down list was missing the 'Account name' that the user belonged to. This is fixed and the Account Name is now presented accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue where Manual SuccessPlays were not shown as an option in the drop-down list of the 'Targeted by SuccessPlay' filter. Also, a Manual SuccessPlay that was already used as a filter in a saved segment, would show up as an internal id. This is solved and now the Manual SuccessPlays are presented with their names and can be selected in the filter.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessBlocs there was an issue where collaborators and Team admins could not edit a successPlay. This issue is fixedת and now, Global Admins/SuccessBloc owner/Team Admin/Collaborators and the SuccessPlay's owner can edit SuccessPlays (that are in the SuccessBloc).
- [Bug Fix] In Account Coverage in Team Spotlight, there was an issue where the Account Coverege's drill-down was cached, so the data of the previously opened drill-down would be presented and not the data of the currently viewed drill-down. This issue is solved.
- [Bug Fix] In ScoreCards, there was an issue where it was not possible to add/edit a Goal's name in the Firefox browser. This is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue where sorting by a Custome Metric would not work when there were negative values for the metric. This is now solved and the sorting is working properly.
- [Bug Fix] In User Profile's signature settings, it was not possible to upload an image to the signature. This is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Legacy SalesForce, there was an issue where it was not possible to create a new account attribute from the Account object tab. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the Notification settings in the User profile, there was an issue where the Feedback checkbox would always get marked even if the user un-marked it. This was only a UI issue and it is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In Zoe for Slack, there was an issue where segments were not returned when asking '@zoe show me <segment name> '. This issue is solved.
- [Bug Fix] In Rapid Insight Forms, there was an issue where the 'Create Sub-Account' Form, would show all account types as an option to select from. This issue is fixed, and now, only the account types that were defined in the Form's template can be selected.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessFlows, there was an issue where a SuccessFlow that was not set to calculate metrics, did calculate its Tasks and Engagements during the Task service daily process. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where trying to access the user's profile page from the Contacts widget that in the Account profile, will route to an error page when clicking on the user's name. This issue occurred when the user's id did not contain the user's email. This issue is solved and Account Users can be accessed with no issues.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Profile in the Plan tab, there was an issue where changing the SuccessFlow of a Custome SuccessPlay would not update. This issue is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessBloc Copy, there was an issue where Folders were not copied for Segments and Reports as part of the Merge functionality. This issue is fixed and the folders should be copied correctly.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there were two 'Name' filters for accounts. We removed one of these filters, so now, tenants that already used the removed filter will not be affected by the removal, but when they will try to edit a component that uses this filter, the system will force them to change to the correct filter.
- [Bug Fix] In Tasks and Touchpoints there was an issue where a user was unable to copy rich text from Outlook. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue where the thumbnails were not presented. This issue is fixed.