Touchpoint Emails Are Personalized
Touchpoint emails have been updated to include personalization - the "from" email address in the email is the sender's email address. Additionally, you now have the ability to remove the Totango watermark on emails being sent externally.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] The campaigns widget in the account profile has been improved to show the campaign metrics
- [Improvement] Subdomain settings for campaign white labeling was added in Global Settings.
The domain authentication menu for campaign white labeling now supports subdomain settings when Sendgrid is already in use.
- [Improvement] The ability to add, edit, and remove Objectives as part of the 'Update Account Information' permissions was added. Now, users who don't have the 'Update Account Information' permission will not be able to add, edit, and remove Objectives.
- [Bug Fix] When using the Customer Data Hub API, there was an issue where it was not possible to clear a list attribute value. This is fixed and now sending 'null' for a List attribute will clear the attribute value from the system.
- [Bug Fix] In a Scorecard KPI, there was an issue where selecting a Collection segment shows incorrect data. This issue is solved, now using a Collection segment in a ScoreCard displays accurate data.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessBlocs, there was an issue where a Team admin could not edit SuccessPlays in SuccessBlocs. This issue is now solved and a Team Admin should be able to edit SuccessPlays in SuccessBlocs that are a part of the Team in which he is Team Admin.
- [Bug Fix] In the Notifications tab in My Portfolio page, there was an issue where NPS events would show users as user ids instead of names. This happened when using the search box. This issue is solved, and now the users appear with their names.
- [Bug Fix] When a Zoe user logs in, he cannot see the option of 'All Users' in the Agenda tab, so now, only the users in the Current team can be selected in the 'Assigned to'/Assigned by' filters.
- [Bug Fix] In the Account Profile Plan tab, there was an issue where updating a due date of a task, would not update the due date of the SuccessPlay. This issue is solved, and now, if the task's due date is after the SuccessPlay's due date, it will automatically move the date of the SuccessPlay to match with the furthest date on the task. This is being done on The SuccessPlay in the Plan tab (and not in the Origin SuccessPlay definition that is in the SuccessBloc).
- [Bug Fix] In Zoe for Slack, there was an issue where accounts that were not a part of the team would be returned when asked about. This issue is solved and now, only accounts that are a part of the team are returned in Zoe's answers.
- [Bug Fix] In a Collection segment, there was an issue with URL links that are not clickable. This is solved and now fields that contain URL links are opened in a new tab when clicked on.