Campaigns List Page Improvements
Campaigns list page has been improved to show the campaign thumbnails and added information for recurring campaigns (next scheduled run time). On hover quick access buttons let users take additional actions.
More collaboration options: Invite users via a global button in the left menu button
Admins can now add new users to Totango using a button at the top of the left menu:
Admins can now add new users to Totango using a button at the top of the left menu. It will open a dialog, allowing the admin to add multiple users.
Invite User via Touchpoint, SuccesssBLOC Assign Owner & Add Collaborator
Admins are now able to add users from several flows in the app (up the license limit of their Totango account):
- Add/edit a touchpoint: When adding a participant, the admin can also choose to add them as users to Totango if they are not yet part of the team in Totango.
- Assign a new SuccessBLOC owner
- Share a SuccessBLOC with collaborators
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Customer Data Hub connection new tab UI.
With the new connector tab UI, you are able to easily review and edit the connector details. The new persistent filters UI helps you quickly find what is the latest state of your integrations.
Note, recurring and one-time integrations are presented on the same tab. You can filter the tab to view "Only Recurring", "Only One-Time" or both.
- [Improvement] New source field formats are supported for mapping in the Customer Data Hub.
Source field formatting now supports new formats: custom date milliseconds, and decimal currency without thousands separator.
- [Improvement] MS SQL Connector supports WITH clause
MS SQL WITH Clause is an optional clause that always precedes a SELECT clause in the query statements. WITH clause has a subquery that is defined as a temporary table similar to View definition. Totango MS SQL connector fully supports WITH clause as part of the query filter.
- [Bug Fix] We had an issue where a user could not access the 'Customer Data-Hab' page unless he was a Global Admin. This issue is solved, and now, a user can access this page according to his permissions.
- [Bug Fix] In the Plan tab, in Account Profile, there was an issue where a user could only see tasks when he filtered the plan tab by the 'current level'. This is now solved and tasks are presented across all levels according to the selected filter.
- [Bug Fix] We had a performance issue in the creation of Touchpoint in a case where the tenant contained a big number of users. In this case, the participant's drop-down would take time to load. This issue is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In User-based SuccessPlay, there was an issue where values of Dynamic Data of type 'Date' that were added to tasks, were showing as a Unix/Epoch timestamp. This issue is solved, and now, the Dynamic date attributes are shown as dates.
- [Bug Fix] In the My Portfolio page, when trying to update the portfolio setting (by clicking on the gear button) and saving it, the page got jammed. This issue is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In the Account Profile, we had an issue where attributes that were not editable, showed an 'edit' icon that was redirecting to SalesForce upon clicking on it. This issue is solved, and now, the SalesForce link only exists for attributes that are not editable and also set to pull from SalesForce.
- [Bug Fix] In Collections in Account Profile, there was an issue where the text was displayed as hyperlinks in case it contained a dot or a semicolon. This issue is solved.
- [Bug Fix] In the Account Assignment page, there was an issue where an Account Role that was mapped to two different objects in SalesForce, could not be edited. This issue is solved, and these Account Roles can now be updated.
- [Bug Fix] In the Collection widget, in Account Profile, there was an issue where editing one of the attributes in the collection would create a duplicate record. This issue is solved, and now, the record is not being duplicated upon edit.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue where a column name was not updated in the account/user segment when the attribute was renamed in the Data Modeler. This issue is solved now.