Touchpoints are saved automatically for each account so you can take notes and complete them later
Capture draft touchpoints on each account in Totango and come back later to finish and send it. Touchpoints are saved automatically.
Scan files for viruses before they are uploaded into Totango
Turn on virus scanning for files uploaded as assets in account, tasks, touchpoints and SuccessBLOCs to ensure that virus infected files are detected and prevented from being uploaded.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Open Campaigns and SuccessPlays in a new tab
Open Campaigns and SuccessPlays in a new browser tab from Campaigns and SuccessPlay tabs respectively in a SuccessBLOC
- [Improvement] Paste image from clipboard into a Touchpoint
Simply copy and paste a screenshot from your clipboard while creating a Touchpoint
- [Improvement] Improved Plan filters on Account > Plan tab
Improved Plan filters on Account Plan tab let users filter on open and completed tasks as well as get a complete view of SuccessPlays with all tasks regardless of assignee
- [Improvement] Search for users using email address.
You can now search for users using their email address in the global search. You can search using email address if email address is stored in the "Email" attribute of the user.
- [Improvement] Optional email when publishing a SuccessBLOC
Decide whether users should be notified via an email (or not) when you publish a SuccessBLOC.
- [Improvement] Name your integration to reflect its essence
A default Integration name is initially populated by Totango. Now you can change both existing and new integration names to make them easy to spot and the purpose of the integration is easier to understand.
[Improvement] Set the usage aggregation integration to UTC or your service’s timezone
In Usage Aggregation integration, by default, the system considers the usage in the file as it was sent at the time of the upload in UTC. Now a user can decide if dates will be converted to UTC or to the server timezone.
- [Improvement] Salesforce connector supports multi-value attributes.
A multiple picklist field type in Salesforce is supported for integrating using the Customer Data Hub Salesforce integration. Make sure to map it to a multi-value attribute in Totango.
- [Improvement] Redshift Connector Support WITH clause
Redshift WITH Clause is an optional clause that always precedes a SELECT clause in the query statements. WITH clause has a subquery that is defined as a temporary table similar to View definition.
Totango Redshift connector fully supports WITH clause as part of the query filter.
- [Improvement] The segment type icons are presented in a scorecard KPI
Easily understand the type of segment used in the SuccessBLOC Scorecard KPIs
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue where the Account Id filter had the option of 'contains', this option is not supported in the system for this filter and did not return values. We have removed this option and the Account Id filter current options are equal/not equal.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays that are User Criteria based, there was an issue where adding dynamic data attributes to the tasks, were not populated with values once the tasks got fired. This issue is solved and the dynamic data should show correct values.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoints, there was an issue where it was not possible to "@mention" a non-team member user in the touchpoint body. This issue is solved and it is now possible to mention users that are not a part of the team.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoints, there was an issue when an external user replied to a Touchpoint email, the other external users were excluded and didn't get his reply. This issue is solved, and not all users that are participants in the Touchpoints should be informed by the reply.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue where a campaign that was created in the Global SuccessBloc would show a preview of accounts that answered the campaign's criteria and that are also a part of the existing team. This issue is now solved and the campaign's preview is not filtered by Team when it is created in the Global SuccessBloc.
- [Bug Fix] We had an issue where the Account assignment role displayed as email id when setting via task post-completion update. This issue is solved and the Role is now presenting the user's name.
- [Bug Fix] In the Mobile app, we had an issue where a user could assign a task to a user that was not a part of the team. This issue is solved and now, only users that are a part of the team can be assigned to a task.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where attributes that were no longer synced from Salesforce integration are still shown as mapped in the Data Modeler attribute data sources. This was only a UI issue and it is resolved. Now, you will see the mapping of the last sync that was done for this attribute.
- [Bug Fix] In Customer Data Hub, there was an issue in the Totango Users file upload, where a user that was uploaded with foreign letters in his email address and was previously saved without these letters, was not updated according to the changes in the file. This issue is solved and now a user can be uploaded with/without the foreign letters in every upload and it will be updated accordingly (the email address should not be updated).
- [Bug Fix] In Customer Data Hub, when uploading a file, there was an issue where new attributes could only be assigned to the 'General' dimension. This is now solved and new attributes can be assigned to any dimension which exists in the service.