The Stakeholder Engagement SuccessBLOC Is Now Available in The SuccessBLOC Marketplace
The Stakeholder Engagement SuccessBLOC is your one-stop-shop to identify, align, and engage with your key stakeholders. Track and analyze their needs and expectations in real-time and consistently implement the right activities and campaigns to drive retention, minimize churn, and deepen your relationship. Read more
Bring Your Raw Data to Totango Customer Data Hub As Is And Let Totango Transform It for You
Reduce integration friction to its minimum and enable streaming customer data into Totango with minimal cost and effort
Totango gives customers the flexibility to connect Totango directly to their raw data, and taking away the burden of ETL process ownership.
The main burden is creating transformation on the customer data side or any other data manipulation which requires data engineers’ involvement.
We take the pain out of fitting your data into a new platform, simply specify the source field format of your data and Totango will transform it for you to the expected format. Totango supports all common formats for numbers, currency, and dates. No engineer required!
Zoe Users Can log in to Spark Instead of Zoe Direct
Zoe direct is being sunset and Zoe users can log in to Totango Spark and access the web instance of Totango. Read more
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Dynamic attributes can be embedded in the Campaign subject line
- [Improvement] Multi-select List attribute options can now contain special characters.
The following special characters ""( / ) [ ] ? - ' ” &"" are now supported in Multi-select List type attribute options.
- [Improvement] Improved Plan filters in both My Portfolio > Agenda tab as well as Account Profile > Plan tab.
Improved Plan filters that filter both SuccessPlays and tasks based on specified filters. Date and assignee filters also look at SuccessPlay due date as well as SuccessPlay Owner field to return the right SuccessPlays.
- [Improvement] Information tab has moved to the top of the account profile.
The information tab has moved higher on the account profile along with key information of the account allowing you to quickly access and edit any attribute.
- [Improvement] Analyze and filter based on the identifier of your collection.
We understand that identifiers are important to align and to collaborate accurately, now you can analyze and filter information in a collection segment based on its id (for example, order id, invoice id, feature request id, support ticket id,...).
- [Bug Fix] The 'Follow Segment' report email included accounts from other Teams than the Team in which the segment is created. This issue is now solved and the report will only show accounts that are a part of the team that the user was last in.
- [Bug Fix] When an Account Assignment role was updated from a segment (in a singular action and not in a bulk action), the value of this role in Account Profile would show the email and not the name of the user. This issue is solved and now the Roles should show the Name of the user no matter where it is being updated from
- [Bug Fix] In User Attributes, there was an issue where the 'Sensitive Data' option was missing. Now, this option is presented and can be marked as required.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where the 'Last Touch' of an Account was updated by an edit that was done on a Touchpoint of type 'internal note' and also when an 'internal note' was replied on. This issue is solved, and now, these two scenarios should not update the Account's 'Last Touch' metric.
- [Bug Fix] In Collections widget in Account Profile, there was an issue when sorting the Collection, the sorting would apply only after a refresh. This is now solved and the sorting is applied to the collection immediately.
- [Bug Fix] In ScoreCards, there was an issue where it was not possible to view/download Assets that were created during a SuccessBloc Copy. This issue is solved and now all Assets are accessible as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoint Collection, there was an issue where accounts were not returned. This issue is solved and accounts are now returned according to the Collection criteria as expected.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue when deleting an Objective, the tasks that were associated with it were not shown after the deletion. This issue is solved, and now, after deleting an objective, the tasks that are linked to it will be shown under the 'To Do' section in the Plan tab.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoints, the 'Touchpoint Reason' field was removed from the 'Internal note' type. Now, the Touchpoint reason is presented for all Touchpoint types.
- [Bug Fix] In 'User' SuccessPlay, there was an issue where tasks were created on accounts that were a part of the segment when the SuccessPlay was enabled, even though the option ' Create tasks for accounts that currently meet the defined criteria' was not checked. This issue is solved, and now, tasks are created with respect to this option.