Stream Information Directly From Your Hubspot CRM To Totango Customer Data Hub
Use Hubspot CRM connector to integrate faster and stream information directly to Totango DNX-CX to start analyzing and taking action on your customer data.
CRM data integrations new capabilities:
- Sync data from several instances of the same data source
- Save data team work and create integration faster by filtering incoming information.
- Simple to integrate and monitor your inbound data from Hubspot
Stream Information Directly From Your MSSQL Server Data Warehouse To Totango Customer Data Hub
Streaming data to Totango from your various data sources just got easier. Since data warehouses are the main data storage in any organization, Totango now enables customers to stream data using a direct connection from your company’s MSSQL Server data warehouses.
Data Warehouse integration capabilities include:
- Syncing data from several instances of the same data source
- Filtering incoming information and using data warehouse querying native capabilities, saving you time and effort
- Creating faster, more efficient integrations by configuring an incremental sync
- Monitoring Data Warehouse integration information in a unified view
Improved Account Profile Timeline View
The timeline view is improved for better readability on the app. It has bigger fonts and utilizes the real estate better to provide easy consumption of data.
View Contact or Team Member Information And Perform Quick Actions Right From The Account Profile Timeline
Easily look at user and contact information while reading the account timeline by hovering on end-users, contacts, and Totango users.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Better Readable fonts
We have changed the fonts on our app to provide easier readability.
- [Improvement] Email notification settings
We have enhanced our email notification settings which can be found under your Totango profile. We want to ensure we stay in touch, communicate updates, and deliver best practices that align with your interests.
- [Improvement] Analyze your users better by adding Touchpoint filters to a User Segment
Easily answer questions about any user engagement using Touchpoint-related filters. Touchpoint information is ready to use as part of a user segment which enables you to accurately analyze user engagement and stakeholder management, so you can rapidly take action on it.
For example, you can create a segment of key contacts of customers at-risk who were not engaged with their CSM in the last 90 days. Furthermore, you can create tasks to reach out to these key contacts immediately via SuccessPlays.
- [Improvement] Attachments and Images are supported in email touchpoint replies.
When you email touchpoints to customers their replies can now include attachments that are loaded into Totango. The attachments are not automatically added to account assets and can be added on demand. Read More
- [Improvement] Display tasks & touchpoints created in Salesforce in the right order in the account timeline.
When you configure to sync past tasks and touchpoint information from Salesforce, it will sync the task and touchpoint original creation date from Salesforce, so it will be displayed in the right order in the account timeline (which is sorted by creation date).
- [Improvement] Wrap Text in Segments
Easily consume long text data in segments using the wrap text option on segments.
- [Improvement] Improved application navigation
In the main app navigation, other people unpublished SuccessBLOCS are collapsed into a "More" category.
Global settings item appears at the bottom so that you can reach it without having to scroll.
- [Bug Fix] There was an Issue, where Tasks and Touchpoints that were added to Accounts, were not considered as updates in the Data Retention calculation. This issue is solved and now Tasks and Touchpoints are considered as an activity on the accounts.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, when adding a user attribute of type date, its value was shown as a UNIX timestamp. This issue is solved, and now the value is presented as a proper date.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Profile, there was an issue where the Account Layout was reset to a default configuration. This issue was solved and the Layout settings were restored to their last configuration.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoint Collection, there was an issue where the Touchpoint Type was showing the Id of the type and not its name. This issue is solved and the name of the type is now presented as it should.
- [Bug Fix] In Forms, there was an issue when trying to fill up a form, the auto-fill option was not missing for fields of type text that their value was very long. This issue is solved and the auto-fill option is presented accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue where the user could not change a segment from private to public due to a casing issue. This is now solved.