Analyze Collection and Touchpoint Information in scorecard KPIs
Define more sophisticated goals by adding collections and touchpoints information to a Scorecard KPI. Just select a collection or a touchpoint based segment and metric
For example, use the feature request collection information to analyze the number of feature requests, high priority feature requests, customer advisory feature requests, feature requests by product,...
This data can help your product team prioritize feature development.
You can also analyze touchpoint based KPIs and understand the stakeholder engagement by SuccessFlow, stakeholder engagement by role, the number of escalation-related touchpoints, and the number of renewal or upsell related touchpoints.
Please note, for collection or touchpoint KPIs you can only use the SuccessBLOC's existing segments and can only create a non-trend KPIs.
Stream Information Directly From Your PostgreSQL Data Warehouse To Totango Customer Data Hub
Streaming data to Totango from your various data sources just got easier. Since data warehouses are the main data storage in any organization, Totango now enables customers to stream data using a direct connection from your company’s PostgreSQL data warehouses.
Data Warehouse integration capabilities include:
- Syncing data from several instances of the same data source
- Filtering incoming information and using data warehouse querying native capabilities, saving you time and effort
- Creating faster, more efficient integrations by configuring an incremental sync
- Monitoring Data Warehouse integration information in a unified view
Stream Information From Your SFTP Using SSH Key File Security To Totango Customer Data Hub
The main way to streaming data between systems is by using files. Totango understands the importance of securing data files connection and now enables streaming data files using an SSH key file secure connection.
You can use it for a recurring stream of information or a one-time upload.
Survey Comments in Account timeline
The comments provided by a user for NPS or CSAT survey are automatically added to the account timeline so the rest of the account team has visibility to the feedback
Option to re-target the same users again using Ongoing campaign
Ongoing campaigns target users once and don't target the same users again even if they meet the criteria. However, there are scenarios where targeting users again using an Ongoing campaign is beneficial. A new option allows you to target the same users again after a certain number of days.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] More flexible account profile layout
You can now reorder the widgets on the account profile using the layout settings. Customize your view to help you work more efficiently and effectively
- [Improvement] Targeted by SuccessPlay criteria in User segment
The Targeted by SuccessPlay criteria is now available in User segments when SuccessPlays are created with user segments.
- [Improvement] All Totango users in participants field of touchpoint
The participants field in the touchpoint modal is enhanced to allow you to add internal participants from other teams instead of being limited to Totango users from current teams.
- [Improvement] View collections in a full screen
You can now expand collection data on an account into a full screen to review its details.
- [Improvement] Filter by exception reason in the agenda view
Ability to filter tasks on Agenda view by the exception reason due to which the Successplay failed to assign the task to a relevant user.
- [Improvement] Ability to sort by priority on Agenda view.
- [Bug Fix] In Account profile, there was an issue where the Activity Stream was not presented. This issue is solved and the activity stream is now presented accordingly. No data was lost.
- [Bug Fix] When a user copied a SucceessBloc from one team to another, he could not view/download the assets that are in the SuccessBloc of the destination team. This issue is now solved, and the assets in the destination team are accessible.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoints, there was an issue when the creator of the Touchpoint edited the Touchpoint, he was notified about it. This issue is now solved, and the creator of the Touchpoint should not get notifications about his updates.
- [Bug Fix] In Scorecards, there was an issue where a user could not select a segment that contained no filters. Now, even if a segment has no criteria in it, it can be added to a ScoreCard.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where every refresh that was done in the application by the user, was routing his to the MarketPlace page. This issue is solved, and now the user should remain on his current page after a refresh.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where Zoe users could access segments that are not marked as 'Available for Zoe users'. This issue is solved and Zoe users can only access segments that are a part of the Zoe folders or are marked as 'Available for Zoe users'.
- [Bug Fix] We had an issue where it was not possible to update account attributes of type Text as part of a Task Post Completion action. This issue is now solved.