Gather Customer Feedback Using CSAT Surveys
Gather customer feedback using CSAT surveys. Use CSAT surveys to ensure that you are providing customers with a great experience for every major interaction such as QBRs, Training, and Onboarding.
Customer Data Hub Next-Gen UI
The Customer Data Hub has been updated with a modern UI that enables a clear understanding of which connectors are already in use and which are available.
It saves Totango admins time in creating new integrations and reduces maintenance effort.
Note, since it is only a UI change, all your existing connectors and integrations will still appear in the new UI and there is no functionality change. You can still create or edit any connector and create or update any integration.
Create User Attributes As Multi-Select Attribute
Define attributes as Multi-select List for users so you can choose more than one value for the attribute
Stream Information Directly From Your Snowflake Data Warehouse To Totango Customer Data Hub
Streaming data to Totango from your various data sources just got easier. Since data warehouses are the main data storage in any organization, Totango now enables customers to stream data using a direct connection from your company’s Snowflake data warehouses.
Data Warehouse integration capabilities include:
- Syncing data from several instances of the same data source
- Filtering incoming information and using data warehouse querying native capabilities, saving you time and effort
- Creating faster, more efficient integrations by configuring an incremental sync
- Monitoring Data Warehouse integration information in a unified view
Stream Information From Your Google Cloud Storage To Totango Customer Data Hub
The main way to streaming data between systems is by using files. Totango now enables customers to stream data using a direct connection from your company’s Google Cloud Storage.
You can use it for a recurring stream of information or a one-time upload.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Updated Visual for NPS
- [Improvement] Account text attributes are now supporting up to 512 characters.
- [Improvement] Touchpoint Email Previews.
You can now see how a touchpoint email will look when sent to customers
and internal users while sending it.
- [Improvement] Touchpoint email improvement.
Email from Touchpoint now has a sentence to indicate that the content above the line will only be sent to the users.
- [Improvement] Update user attributes as part of post-task completion action when the task has a user associated with it
- [Improvement] Write-back account assignment information to your source system.
Totango customers create a 360 view of their customers by ingesting account assignment information from multiple sources such as CRMs. It is a best practice to enable write-back functionality to the source system because Totango is not their system of record.
The write-back attribute setting allows you to preserve your CRM as the system of record by syncing the information back to the origin system.
- [Improvement] In the 'About' tab in a SuccessBloc, you can now add YouTube links.
- [Improvement] When disabling or deleting a Totango user, a Totango admin can reassign the Totango user resources, now the SuccessPlay 'owner' information is also being reassigned as part of the public resources.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue in Report export, where the Segment's name was not shown. This issue is now fixed and the name of the Segment that is used in the Report is presented.
- [Bug Fix] When creating/updating a Successplay, setting a post-completion attribute of type date resulted in an error. This issue is now solved and the user can set this attribute type as a post-completion attribute.
- [Bug Fix] There was in the Report Statistics export where the values were not aligned with the columns correctly and so the statistics seemed wrong. This issue is solved, and now the statistics in the exported file are presented correctly.
- [Bug Fix] In Timeline in the Account profile, the 'see more' option of the Touchpoint was not presented for Touchpoints that had a long content. Now, the 'see more' option is presented when needed.
- [Bug Fix] In Timeline in the Account profile, the 'see more' option was not presented in task events. This issue is solved.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where tasks that were created without a title were added with Html tags. This issue is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] Dynamic data fields that were added to tasks in a SuccessPlay were removed after saving the SuccessPlay. This issue is solved and the dynamic data fields are saved accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In Collection configuration in Data Modeler, there was an issue where the user could not mark attributes as 'editable in Totango'. This issue is solved and attributes in collections can be marked as editable.
- [Bug Fix] In Revenue Center, there was an issue when a List attribute was selected as filter criteria, no data was displayed. This issue is solved and data is returned accordingly when filtering by a list attribute.
- [Bug Fix] When running a manual SuccessPlay, the user could assign a disabled user to a task. This issue is solved and now disabled users cannot be selected as assignees to tasks.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where Totango users with Zoe licenses got email notifications about SuccessBloc published. We fixed this issue and now Zoe users are not receiving these notifications.