Totango's Customer Success mobile app gives you access to your customer data from anywhere and at any time on your Android device. With Totango, you can get customer notifications that require your attention and dive into the details to take action.
This article includes the following topics:
- Download Totango for Android
- Top Navigation Bar
- Manage Your Customer Portfolio
- Explore Customer Health and Account Details
Download Totango for Android
- Find Totango in the Google Play Store.
- Tap Install.
- Tap the Totango icon to launch the app and log in with your Totango credentials. (If you don't have your Totango credentials, please contact your Totango administrator).
Not a Totango customer? No worries! Just sign up for free!
Top Navigation Bar
Once you've logged in to the Totango mobile app, you'll be able to:
- Search for a customer account in the middle of the top Navigation Bar.
- Tap the App Menu icon on the left to:
- Share the app
- Send feedback to Totango
- Reach out to Support
- Tap the User Menu on the right to:
- Switch between Success Teams
Manage Your Customer Portfolio
From the homepage, you'll be able to:
- View a summary of your Customer Portfolio and swipe through a high-level overview of your portfolio's quality score and health.
- Tap the Good, Average, or Poor color wheels at the bottom of the screen to access a list of your accounts based on their health.
Learn more about managing your customer's health.
Explore Customer Health and Account Details
Once you locate a customer account, you can do the following:
- View Key Info, including subscription details, health, status info, metrics for support tickets, and additional account details.
- Understand the Plan for each customer by viewing open, overdue, and completed tasks.
- Review the Timeline and history of activities that have occurred on the account.
- Find Team members assigned to an account and connect with them.
- View customer contacts and connect with them.
- Analyze how the account users are using your application in the Usage tab.
- Review the customer documents and other Assets.
Question: Can I add tasks and touchpoints in Totango for Android?
Answer: The ability to add tasks and touchpoints on a mobile device is currently only available in Totango for the iPhone. However, this feature is under development for the Android version of this mobile app.
Question: How do I customize the mobile account profile?