Better Analyze Your Customers By Segmenting On Any Object
Easily answer questions about implemented collections (like opportunities, orders, contracts, support tickets, product enhancements,...) in dedicated segments.
For example, you can create a segment of ‘open opportunities’ and ‘opportunity amount > 1M’ or, simply show ‘all opportunities’ with ‘Status = Pending Negotiation’.
This feature is now available in the Belize release, be sure to ask your admin to enable it in your Totango instance.
Add users In Tasks and trigger SuccessPlays on user segments
Add user(s) to tasks as additional information and trigger SuccessPlays based on user segments. Read More
Maintain collections on accounts using Totango UI
You can now add and or edit rows in a collection using Totango. Add new records and edit existing records using the Totango UI. Do you want to add records to a collection via a SuccessPlay? You can now use Rapid Insights Forms to do that as well. Read More
Stream Information Directly From Your Data Warehouse To Totango Customer Data Hub
Streaming data to Totango from your various data sources just got easier. Since data warehouses are the main data storage in any organization, Totango now enables customers to stream data using a direct connection from your company’s MySQL and Amazon Redshift data warehouses.
Data Warehouse integration capabilities include:
- Syncing data from several instances of the same data source
- Filtering incoming information and using data warehouse querying native capabilities, saving you time and effort
- Creating faster, more efficient integrations by configuring an incremental sync
- Monitoring Data Warehouse integration information in a unified view
Log in To Multiple Workspaces With The Same Email address
You can now access all your Totango accounts with the same email and password. No need to manage multiple sets of credentials.
Search for SuccessBLOCs in the Marketplace
As our SuccessBLOC MarketPlace continues to grow, use the new search bar feature to make it easier to find what you are looking for.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Attribute descriptions across the application.
Better understand attribute meaning by reviewing attribute descriptions.
- [Improvement] Native collection analysis in the account segment.
The collections information is now a native part of the account dimension list.
- [Improvement] Account assignment fields are now available to be added into Rapid Insight Forms
- [Improvement] Email2Touchpoint (emailing email@example.com) feature for logging a touchpoint instead of failing when duplicate contacts are present across multiple accounts now tries to log the touchpoint against the account that has a previous touchpoint from the sender. If no touchpoint from the sender is found it logs against the account that has a touchpoint from anyone present.
- [Improvement] In Email2Touchpoint, when the Touchpoint is being logged in Totango, the email subject is used as the subject in the Touchpoint.
- [Improvement] Salesforce Touchpoints sync can be configured to only sync from Totango to SFDC. While the sync is bidirectional, you can now turn off the sync from Totango to SFDC. To configure it, go to the Salesforce Legacy integration, on the "Add-on packages" tab under the " Sync Tasks & Touchpoints to Salesforce" configuration, Turn OFF the "Sync Salesforce Touchpoints Updates".
Note, this is relevant only for touchpoints.
- [Improvement] In Touchpoints, the Touchpoint Subject is mandatory (for all types, including "internal notes").
- [Improvement] In the Collection configuration, in Data Modeler, the collection id is now presented.
- [Bug Fix] When a regular user runs a dynamic assignment SuccessPlay manually it was failing due to lack of permissions. After the fix, users can run dynamic assignment SuccessPlays manually and successfully according to their permissions.
- [Bug Fix] In data files upload, there was an issue where an alert of junk accounts was presented in some cases, although the accounts were not junked. This issue is now fixed and this alert appears accurately.
- [Bug Fix] The option to save a report in the Global SuccessBloc was missing. We added it back and now it is possible to save a report in the Global SuccessBloc.