Writing Back Information To The System Of Record Using Customer Data Hub
Totango customers create a complete view of their customers by ingesting data from multiple sources such as CRMs. In cases where the source system is the system of record, it is a good practice to enable writing back the information from Totango to the source system.
The write-back feature enables your team to keep working in Totango and makes sure that the information updated in Totango will sync back to the system of record in real-time.
Note, write-back capability relies on an application-based connector (like Salesforce, MS Dynamics,...) configured in Customer Data Hub.
Stream Account And User Tag Information Using Customer Data Hub API
Tags are used to automatically highlight important insights about accounts and users and play an important role in triggering automation like SuccessPlays and Campaigns.
For example, if a user is highly active in your community help center (asking and answering questions), you can stream this information to Totango and tag this user as a "community-center-power-user". These tagged users are the best audience for your next Totango-based NPS survey or can be very active beta program participants.
Now, the tag information can be easily streamed to Totango via Customer Data Hub API.
SuccessBLOC About Page
The SuccessBLOC About Tab provides helpful information about your SuccessBLOC for users who wants to familiarize themselves before starting to use it.
The About Tab describes the outcomes the SuccessBLOC is designed to do, the key benefits of the SuccessBLOC, and how it works.
After adding a SuccessBLOC from the Marketplace, you can read the About Tab in the new SuccessBLOC to:
- Understand what the SuccessBLOC is designed to do
- Learn how the SuccessBLOC you added works
- Educate your team about the SuccessBLOC they are required to work with
For SuccessBLOCs from the Marketplace, the content of the About Tab is read-only, and you cannot edit it. Only the publisher of the SuccessBLOC can change its content.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Bug Fix] The assets attached to touchpoints sent via email are now delivered to the users and can be downloaded by users who received this email
- [Bug Fix] In Rapid Insight Forms, where the autofill option was setting wrong values in the fields. After the fix, the fields that are auto-filled are updated with the existing values in the account.
- [Bug Fix] In the Totango Users page, when the 'License' attribute was removed from the User Identify dimension, it was not possible to invite a new user to Totango. After the fix, the 'License' attribute cannot be removed from the Identify dimension and the invited of a new user is flawlessly done.
- [Bug Fix] In Account planning (under "plan" tab), the Objective was shown as "Not Started" even though the task was completed. After the fix, the Objective's status is presented as 'Not started'/'On track'/'Archived' correctly.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, a user could edit an Account Assignment attribute from a segment even if this attribute was set to 'not editable'. After the fix, if an Account Assignment is not editable, it is not possible to update its value from any place in the UI.
- [Bug Fix] In the Touchpoint dialog, it was not possible to add a contact that was not a part of the 20 contacts presented in the widget. After the fix, it is possible to add any of the contacts in the account to the touchpoint.
- [Bug Fix] In the Touchpoint dialog, we had an issue where some emails were not sent to participants. After the fix, emails sent as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In Rapid Insight Forms, submitting a Create Account form was failing. This issue is fixed and it is now possible to submit Create Account forms.
- [Bug Fix] In the Account Profile timeline, an external user was shown in the timeline as an internal participant. After the fix, external and internal participants are presented accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In the Account Profile timeline, the create date and time was not presented in the Timeline. This issue is fixed and the date and time are presented accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, when a user tried to copy a single campaign from a SuccessBloc, it resulted in an error. After the fix, it is possible to copy a campaign based on user permissions.
- [Bug Fix] In Dynamic Assignment, after the task was assigned to the fallback user and he assigned it manually to someone, the fallback icon was still presented. After the fix, the icon is no longer presented after the task is reassigned.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessBloc Copy, when copying a SuccessBloc back to the origin SuccessBloc, all the SuccessBlocs in this team were published. After the fix, only the copied SuccessBloc is being published if the publish option was marked during the copy.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoint Bi-Directional Sync to Salesforce, we had an issue where a touchpoint description that contained quotes lost its formatting and the quotes were also removed after the touchpoint Bi-Directional Sync to Salesforce. After the fix, the quotes will not be removed and the formatting will not be lost.
Since the Salesforce field does not support rich text, in case a Salesforce user updates the touchpoint description, the updated description will be synced to Totango and the formatting will be lost.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoint Bi-Directional Sync to Salesforce, in case of touchpoints that contained 'Touchpoint Reasons' and there was no 'Touchpoint Reasons' field mapping to a Salesforce, after the sync, the 'Touchpoint Reasons' were removed from the Touchpoint in Totango. After the fix, unmapped 'Touchpoint Reasons' will not remove the 'Touchpoint Reasons' in Totango.