Increase collaboration and engagement with internal and external stakeholders with Touchpoint threads
Customers and internal stakeholders can reply to touchpoint emails and those replies are automatically added to the right thread in Totango allowing everyone to communicate seamlessly with full visibility.
Simplified Filtering Experience on the Agenda View
Improved interface for the filtering experience on the Agenda view makes it easy and efficient to work with the Agenda view while having the full functionality.
Details of the changes made:
- Filter by task status is simplified and provides same options on both the SuccessPlay view and the tasks view.
- "Overdue tasks - selected period" option is merged with open tasks filter.
- New simplified way to view all the tasks of the SuccessPlay that meet the selected criteria.
- Additional options in the date filters: Next 2 weeks, past 2 weeks, Next 3 months, past 3 months.
Full Synchronization of Tasks and Touchpoints With Salesforce
In order to have a better team collaboration and better understanding the customer full picture in real-time. Your admin can easily configure full sync of tasks, touchpoints, and campaign touches between Salesforce and Totango.
It supports use cases where your company wants to use Totango as the ultimate system of record for activity history or to reflect Totango activity history in Salesforce. You can also review any Totango based activity in Salesforce customer or contact level as well as building Salesforce reports on customer success activities that occurred within Totango.
Every task or touchpoint which is created in Totango will be synced to Salesforce as account activity or a task event (and will be logged in the contact activity for a touchpoint participant).
Whenever a Salesforce user changes any task or touchpoint information, it will be synced to Totango in the next hourly sync.
In addition, An admin is able to configure syncing ALL touchpoints or tasks created in Salesforce to Totango.
- [Improvement] triggering information was added to every integration history details to enable better monitoring and debriefing.
- [Improvement] Saving Segments and Reports now prompts for location to save it in folders. Also while creating a SuccessPlay or Campaign the system remembers the location of the folder and saves it in the right location
- [Improvement] Assign several BCC addresses to your Totango campaign
- [Improvement] Answer more sophisticated questions in segments by using the "Match only" option in any "tagged with" filter.
For example, segment all accounts that are only tagged with a "Major Risk" tag. It means that this account might have other tags but they are not relevant.
Note, in case there is more than 1 tag selected the segment will use OR condition between the tags. For example, the filter in the snapshot above will return all accounts with only "Activated" tag or "Reactivated" tag or both.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, tasks were not sorted by 'due date'. After the fix, the tasks are sorted according to the number of days in 'due date' in Ascending order. This order is presented after the SuccessPlay is saved.
- [Bug Fix] In Outcome SuccessPlan, there was an issue where emails that were sent to Outlook, were not presented properly. Now, emails in Outlook are presented properly.
- [Bug Fix] In Reports, there was an issue where the Current Month date range option was displayed as 'invalid' when the user opened the report on the first day of the month. After the fix, this option is presented correctly and returning results accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In the LifeCycle attribute configuration, when a stage was disabled, it was presented as 'NULL' in the Account Profile header and segments. After the fix, this LifeCycle attribute stage name is presented.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue where it was not possible to add Account Assignment roles as a link dynamic data. After the fix, it is possible to add Account Assignment roles to links in campaigns.
- [Bug Fix] In Rapid Insights Forms, when the user clicked on 'Fill Form' in the email notification, he was routed to a blank page. After the fix, when clicking on 'Fill Form' in the email notification, the user is routed to the Rapid Insights Form page.
- [Bug Fix] On SuccessBLOC ScoreCards, it was not possible to save a KPI with NPS aggregation. This is now solved, and the user can save a KPI using NPS aggregations.