Measure and improve your customer loyalty or relationship using NPS surveys
Make listening to customer feedback an intrinsic part of your organizational DNA by sending out NPS surveys. Measure your customer loyalty of your brand or product and improve it based on customer feedback. Compare your organization score to industry peers and improve it.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
[Improvement] Easily navigate through the account hierarchy with improved breadcrumbs on account profile. The breadcrumbs now let you navigate to all subaccounts and not just the top 10 accounts. The sub-accounts are also grouped by account type when there are more than 10 sub-accounts of different account types, along with an ability to search through the sub-accounts.
- [Improvement] Team spotlight - monitor people's work better with completed on-time and completed overdue new metrics and the new capability to review and download the details of the completed tasks. Read more
- [Improvement] Touchpoint settings have been restructured and a new option to not send any email from touchpoints has been added. Read more about the settings here.
- [Improvement] Assets can be copied and moved to other SuccessBLOCs like other resources such as Segments and Reports etc.
- [Improvement] In Health Designer, we introduced a new behavior where the Parent's health calculation, will exclude canceled accounts.
- [Improvement] In Account Profile, there was an issue where the forecast icon and forecast state was reflecting the last forecast period that was updated. Now, it is presented according to the current period.
For example, the current period is Q2 2020, and you just entered forecast information for all upcoming quarters (Q2 2020, Q3 2020, Q4 2020), before the fix the forecast icon and forecast state had presented Q4 2020 forecast information. After the fix, the forecast icon and forecast state present Q2 2020 information.
Please note, it means that after adding forecast information for a future period, you will not see this information in the forecast modal, you will see only the current period forecast information. We are working on enabling scrolling to other periods within the forecast modal.
known limitation, the information of when was the forecast set and by whom is no longer appears in the dialog. We are working on an improved dialog which will include this information.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessBlocs, there was an issue where only the first 10 assets were presented. After the fix, all existing assets in the SuccessBloc are presented.
- [Bug Fix] In the Customer Data Hub file integrations, there was an issue where the email notification about duplicated rows had a wrong text indicating that the first row was uploaded. After the fix, it is indicating the actual behavior where the last row is uploaded.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue where the sorting by State returned SuccessPlay not according to the selected state. After the fix, sorting by State is working as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue where a Collaborator of a Successbloc could not edit a campaign. After the fix, a Collaborator can edit a campaign that is a part of the SuccessBloc.
- [Bug Fix] In Reports, there was an issue where a user needs to refresh the page in order to remove filters that he added. After the fix, a user has an option to 'clear' filters that were added by him.
- [Bug Fix] In Reports, there was an issue where the popup summary modal was hiding the breakdowns data. After the fix, the popup is no longer hiding the breakdowns data and it is now possible to click on the breakdown for an individual.