Granular control for General Settings
A Global admin can grant users to access pages in the Global Settings.
With this feature, you can enable regular users to access and manage global settings.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
[Improvement] Touchpoint emails now include your personal signature. Update your signature on the top right under your profile by clicking Edit Profile > Personal Signature tab.
- [Improvement] When running a manual SuccessPlay the screen for choosing templates now shows the SuccessPlays in the right folders if the SuccessPlays were added to folders in the SuccessBLOC
- [Improvement] 2 new attributes have been added to allow you to query on the Outcome Success Plans setup in your instance
- Plan Summary can be used as a segment filter to find accounts where Plan Summary does not have a value
- Number of Objectives lets you know the number of objectives in each account.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoints, we had an issue where emails were not sent to participants. This issue is now solved and participants are receiving emails as required.
- [Bug Fix] We had an issue where components like Health profile, Segment, Splay, Campaign that was using LifeCycle attributes were not presented as expected broken in the UI. This issue is solved and now all components are presented properly.
- [Bug Fix] In Header configuration, we had an issue where a non-admin user with the right permissions who tried to edit the configuration, got logged out of the system. This issue is solved, and now a non-admin user that has the appropriate permissions can edit the header configuration.
- [Bug Fix] In Outcome Success Planning, we had an issue where the account type filter did not show all types. This issue is solved and now all Account types are presented in the drop-down list.
- [Bug Fix] In Splays, we had an issue where a user could not run a Splay that contained Dynamic data. Now, it is possible to run a Splay that contains Dynamic data.
- [Bug Fix] In Outcome Success Planning, we had an issue when selecting the 'Advanced' option in the date selector, the plan tab was blank. This is now resolved and all options in the date selector are working as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In the Account profile, we had an issue where the usage graph was not displayed. This is resolved and the Usage graph is presented.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, we had an issue where 'Work' columns could not be added. This is now solved and it is possible to add columns as required.
- [Bug Fix] In User Segments, we had an issue where some columns could not be added. This is now solved and it is possible to add columns as required.