Increase trust and transparency by sharing your mutual plans with your customers
Share your mutual success plans with customers and invite them to a customer success portal. Customers can view the Plan live and complete tasks assigned to them
Sample Customer Portal:
Create folders in SuccessBLOCs and organize your content for easy access
Create folders within SuccessBLOCs and organize content for better organization and easy access. Users can create one or more folders and move content into folders. Folders can be created in Segments, Reports, Assets, SuccessPlays and Campaigns tabs.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
[Improvement] Account type filtering in Team spotlight
- [Improvement] Add support for decimal input numbers in the health designer.
Design health with better precision as you are able to define health with decimal numbers
- [Improvement] Review and edit Totango user information right from the Dynamic Assignment page.
Click on the Totango user row in any Pool to review and edit its information.
- [Improvement] Usage Tab on account profile.
Access all usage information easily from the top of account profile. The new usage tab contains the existing users tab, usage tab and the activity stream tab of account profile. The view is these tabs can be controlled the same way as today.
- [Improvement] Contact title moved to the top section of the contact detail page
- [Bug Fix] In Destination Page, there was an issue when marking 'Remove Totango Watermark' checkbox, the Watermark was still shown. This is now fixed and the Watermark is not presented when marking this checkbox.
- [Bug Fix] In Manual SuccessPlays, there was an issue where The Owner of the Splay was shown as the Assigner of the task in the Timeline. This is fixed, and now, the user that was set in the 'Assigned by' filed in the Splay is presented as the assigner in the task event.
- [Bug Fix] In Notification tab, there was an issue where the value that was presented in the 'Health reason' was rounded. Now the value is not rounded and matches the number that is presented in the Account Profile Health widget.
- [Bug Fix] In IH, there was an issue where a wrong text was presented for the duplicated rows indicating that "Only the first row() was processed". Now, a correct alert is presented, indicating that "Only the last row() was processed".
- [Bug Fix] In ScoreCards, there was an issue where changing the currency sign was not updated across the Scorecards. Now, when changing the currency, the Scorecards will use the latest currency accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In ScoreCards, there was an issue where the "Days in Lifecycle" metric was missing. Now, the metric is presented as expected.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue when deleting an attribute, there was no indication of the Integration job that using this attribute. After the fix, the integration jobs that are using this attribute are indicated in the deletion alert.
- [Bug Fix] In ScoreCards, there was an issue where the value of the metric on hover was cut. After the fix, the whole value is presented.
- [Bug Fix] In Notification tab, there was an issue where a date value in the Health Reason of the account was presented as TimeStamp. After the fix, the date is presented correctly.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoint, there was an issue where it was not possible to add an asset. After the fix, the user can add an asset to a Touchpoint as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue when downloading the list of tasks, the values in the 'Completion Time' was shown as UTC time. After the fix, the 'Completion Time' is presented with the user's local time.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Profile, there was an issue where the forecast icon was not cleared once the Forecast period was over. After the fix, the icon is cleared once the Forecast period is over.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue when editing the Splay, the assets attached were not presented. After the fix, the assets are presented accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Layout Customization, there was an issue where changes to widgets to 'All Teams' were not applied to all teams. After the fix, layout changes to All Teams should are applied as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In Account Assignment, there was an issue when adding a new role, it was shown only after a refresh. After the fix, the added Roles are presented immediately.
- [Bug Fix] In Search bar, there was an issue where it was not possible to paste a value using the mouse right-click. After the fix, it is now possible.