The SuccessBLOC Gallery is now available for admins with the first 4 SuccessBLOCs: Onboarding, Adoption, Expansion, and Renewal. You can add any or all of these SuccessBLOCs to your Totango service, and see immediate results. Each SuccessBLOC comes with Totango's best practices for Goals, KPIs, Segments, SuccessPlays, and Campaigns. Under the SuccessBLOC section in the left menu, click on 'Add New', select the SuccessBLOC you would like to add, and 'Get' to add it to your Totango service. In addition, Creating a new SuccessBLOC has now moved to the SuccessBLOC Gallery - the first card in the gallery is to create your own SuccessBLOC, a workflow that has not changed in Totango except for its location.
Outcome Success Plans
Capture your customers' objectives and the plan to help your customers achieve their objectives. Move existing SuccessPlays under this objective and create a new SuccessPlay from scratch if the predefined templates don't apply.
Also, view the rollup of tasks across your account hierarchy at the parent account.
New Touchpoint Experience
Capture all the rich details of a customer touch such as meeting type, participants and additional details. Use @mention to mention your colleagues and contacts and email the touchpoint to internal users and customer contacts. You can also add email addresses of partners and email touchpoints to them. Capture internal notes when no touch has occurred and you want to post a note on the account timeline.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
[Improvement] Search in global settings-
Global admins can now easily navigate to a page using a search within global settings.
- [Product Enhancement] In Data Modeler, we are now giving the admin the option to configure an API name for List and LifeCycle attributes.
- [Product Enhancement] In Data Modeler, the attribute Description and Dimension were not a part of the exported file.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, we fixed an issue where the 'Days in <Lifcycle>' field was not sorted properly. After the fix, this column is sorted 'Highest to Lowest' / 'Lowest to Highest' correctly.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue where the 'LifeCycle' and the 'Days in <LifeCycle>' columns had the same display name. After the fix, each column presents the appropriate display name.
- [Bug Fix] In Zoe for Slack, there was an issue where accounts with 'Unknown' health were not presented as part of the selected segment. After the fix, all accounts are presented in the selected segment.
- [Bug Fix] In the Agenda tab, there was an issue where the Assigned to / Assigned by users list was not presented properly (user names were cut-off). After the fix, the list is presented as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In the Value Metric widget in Account Profile, there was an issue where the widget fails to present data after editing it. After the fix, the appropriate data is presented at all times.
- [Bug Fix] In task post-completion dialog, there was an issue where the account role attribute did not present the current value. After the fix, only if the role in the account has value, it will be presented in the field as part of the post-completion action.
- [Bug Fix] In a task-related email, the link in the email notification was redirecting the user to the notifications tab. After the fix, the user is redirected to the Agenda tab. This fix applies only to new email notifications.