Account assignment file integration type
A new integration type to automate mass account assignments using Customer Data Hub file integration
Task completion improved UI
The experience of completing or marking a task as completed is made easier.
These are the main changes:
- The task is now marked complete only after you finish your post-completion actions.
- The email and notification to the assignor about the task completion is only sent once you complete all the post-completion actions.
- The undo task completion option is replaced with a "cancel" task completion button.
Targeted by SuccessPlay Segment Criteria
The Targeted/Not Targeted by SuccessPlay segment filters show the entire list of SuccessPlays to query regardless of the location of the SuccessPlay.
This list is not limited to the current SuccessBLOC or current SuccessTeam. A switch in General Settings, when turned on, will allow users to query SuccessPlays present in other teams as well.
The results returned will only produce accounts from current SuccessTeam.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
[Improvement] My Totango Account Page -
Admins can now find all customization options within a single page of My Totango Account.
These are the options available under the new 'My Totango Account" Page:
Branding (URL and logo).
Beta Feature Controls.
- [Improvement] Regarding asset permissions (add / edit / delete actions). Now, a user will be able to take actions on assets only if he is a global admin or a team admin, or if he has permissions on 'Create Sbloc', or if he is a collaborator in the SuccessBLOC.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaign definition, an alert on "sender's email is not white-labeled" was constantly presented next to the Sender field. After the fix, this alert is only presented when the sender's email is actually not white-labeled.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, when the 'Targeted by campaign' filter was used and the configuration to view campaigns from a different team was ON, the user could not find the right campaigns. After the fix, when selecting this filter, the user can find the right campaigns and the campaigns are grouped by team.
- [Bug Fix] In the Totango Users page, when exporting the user's list returned an error. After the fix, it is Totango Users list export works as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In the Revenue Center, we fixed an issue when filtering by a list attribute, no data was returned. After the fix, when filtering by a list attribute, data is returned as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In Reports, when copying a specific report from one SuccessBLOC to another, all the reports in that SuccessBLOC were copied. After the fix, only the required report is being copied.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, we fixed an issue where the Number of Engagements attribute was increased when editing a touchpoint. After the fix, editing a touchpoint is not increasing the Number of Engagement value.
- [Bug Fix] In the Agenda tab, the overdue tasks were filtered by the selected period even if the "All time" option was selected. After the fix, overdue tasks are presented accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In Reports, when a report was using a metric that was deleted, the report was breaking. After the fix, a metric which is being used in a report cannot be deleted.