Dynamic Task Assignment
This feature enables you to dynamically assign tasks within a SuccessPlay dynamically based on predefined criteria.
The main use case is to serve low touch flows where there is no association between the customer and the CS team.
Totango User Information
Totango users have a lot of HR and demographics information which is important for making better decisions.
Viewing any Totango users information help managers take information-based smarter decisions.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] We now have a beautiful login page that is easy on your eyes and keeps you updated about latest Totango news.
- [Improvement] Global Settings now has grouping to easily find everything related to a topic.
- [Improvement] Status of SuccessPlay is now presented more clearly with words in Agenda view and on the account.
- [Bug Fix] In the account profile contacts widget, we fixed an issue where the contacts number indication was limited to 20. After the fix, the counter on the widget indicates the correct amount of contacts.
- [Bug Fix] When trying to run a SuccessPlay manually, there was an issue where the assigned role was presented with its API name in case it didn't exist in the account. After the fix, the display name of the role is presented instead of its API name.
- [Bug Fix] When segmenting using "targeted by campaign" criteria, you could not choose a Global SuccessBLOC campaign. After the fix, Global SuccessBLOC campaigns can be selected when using these criteria.
- [Bug Fix] In reports, we fixed an issue where the breakdowns visually appeared broken. After the fix, the breakdowns are presented as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, we fixed an issue where the '365 days' timeframe was not presented. After the fix, this timeframe is displayed as expected.