Recently Changed Attributes On Account Profile
See what's recently changed on an Account by clicking on the new Recent Changes tab on the Account Profile for every account. Quickly filter to see changes in the last 1, 7 or 14 days.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Search customers using their identifiers.
Spark users can search for accounts in the main search also by using the account id.
[Improvement] You can now change the number of results being presented in a segment.
[Improvement] Save action in segments now located on top right end of the screen instead of the bottom middle.
- [Bug Fix] In Zoe Direct, we fixed an issue in which a user was able to segment on accounts and users. After the fix, a user can now only segment on accounts.
- [Bug Fix] In Zoe for Slack, we fixed an issue in which the 'more accounts' button did not fetch any results. After the fix, when clicking on it, the relevant accounts are displayed.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue in which the new task and touchpoint UI did not honor the build-in spelling check of Chrome. After the fix, Chrome spelling check work as expected.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue in which it was not possible to use Totango on IE 11. After the fix, Totango works on IE 11.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue when uploading asset files from Google drive, the user was able to select files that were created by him only. After the fix, the user is able to upload Google drive assets that were shared with him as well.
- [Bug Fix] Newly created tasks appear duplicated in the open tasks widget. After the fix, a task should be presented only once.
- [Bug Fix] In segment UI, the 'no value/any value' options did not appear for the Account Roles filter. After the fix, these options appear.
- [Bug Fix] When segmenting by 'Lifecycle changed in x days', accounts that did not meet this criterion returned. After the fix, only accounts that are answering this criteria return.
- [Bug Fix] It was not possible to export the campaign's statistics. After the fix, a user should be able to export the campaign's statistics.
- [Bug Fix] In segment UI, when segmenting by 'User Action', accounts were not returned. After the fix, accounts are returned when filtering by 'User Actions'.