Campaign Destination Page
Campaign Destination Page creates a more intuitive, informative and respectful experience to the user receiving an email campaign from Totango by getting clear feedback on his actions and information about the next steps.
At the same time, it enables the Totango campaign creator or a Totango admin to better plan information-driven SuccessPlays and follow-up campaigns by better understanding the campaign related actions the end-user did.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Enhanced permission for Owners and GAdmins for SuccessBLOCs
Existing owners can change owners of SuccessBLOC. Global Admins can also do the same and also see unpublished SuccessBLOCs in a team. Read more.
- [Improvement] "Status" account attribute was added to the post-completion account attribute list.
- [Improvement] Account attribute can be used only once in the task post-completion actions (after adding it, you will no longer see this account attribute in the dropdown).
- [Improvement] In Customer Data Hub, you can now filter based on the file integration status (Active or Disabled)
- [Improvement] Stay focused once creating a new file integration since Customer Data Hub is presenting only the relevant settings at every configuration step.
- [Improvement] In Customer Data Hub, you can right away see what you are interested in because "Recurring" and "One Time" tabs are now persistent.
- [Improvement] In segments, you can now search for a module and activity to apply the filter.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue in SuccessBlocs bulk copying to enable multiple copies for multiple teams.
- [Bug Fix] The URL address in the task title/description was not clickable, the fix will enable opening the links and navigate to the URL address.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where disabled lifecycle stages were showing under the 'progress' tab in the segment, The fix will not show disabled statuses in a segment.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue when changing "Grouped By" on one segment changes the grouping for the other copied segments. The fix will apply the change only on the selected segment
- [Bug Fix] The "Targeted by campaign" segment criteria was missing the 'Anytime' option, the fix will enable 'anytime' option for the selected term.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue wherein the health widget, a decimal value of a numeric attribute was rounded off, the fix will show the correct decimal value.
- [Bug Fix] The color picker in campaigns was always on the bottom of the page, the fix will center it.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue with update full-name for a user, it wasn't changing. The fix will allow updating the field 'full name' of the user
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where when sharing an account via Zoe share, account assignment fields (e.g success manager, sales manager) did not populate with values, the fix will show the roles for the account shared.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where a user could edit the status attribute only for values as long as it was already assigned for other accounts. The fix will allow editing status attribute according to the available values. It is applicable in all pages (account profile, segments, etc).
- [Bug Fix] When a user sets a new "user attribute" source to 'Salesforce', it was redirecting the user to a blank page, the fix will allow mapping user attributes coming from Salesforce source
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue when saving a new metric, the previous configuration of the metrics was removed so it couldn't be utilized in the account layout, the fix will save the new metric properly in addition to the existing metrics.