Let Totango DNA-CX do the heavy lifting of data uploads and processing with a brand new Integration hub
Integration Hub Data File reduces Totango Admin’s dependency on Ops and data teams, and let you easily manage file integrations and saves time by reusing data connectors, editing and duplicating file integrations, and using automatic field mapping.
In addition, you can stay focused on the integration configuration task without leaving Spark application by using file preview and in-app validations.
Brand New UI Theme & Cleaner My Portfolio
Stay on task easily and eliminate distractions so you can focus on what is most important.
The navigation pane collapses from view when you are working. It is a click away when you are ready to navigate to another area.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where a user was not able to edit tasks with attachments, The fix will allow edit tasks that have attached documents.
- [Bug Fix] New segment UI - We fixed an issue where the notifications were piling up about the unsaved segment, The fix will show only one notification per segment.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where although updating attribute was set as mandatory in a SuccessPlay when the user completed the task - the update wasn't required. The fix will populate the attribute to update once if it was set as mandatory in the SuccessPlay.
- [Bug Fix] New segment UI - We fixed an issue where when selecting percentage criteria, it was inflating the values in 100, The fix will show a matching value both in the term and in value.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue wherein the revenue center the values of Success Manager and Sales manager were showing with their emails and not with their names, The fix will allow showing the account owner (Success Manager / Sales Manager) by their name.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue wherein the team spotlight the list of 'Not covered' was always empty, The fix will show the accounts that weren't touched under the 'Not covered' accounts list
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where when a user completes a task that is not assigned to him, the event in the timeline listed the assigner as the one that completed the task. The fix will show the event with the right assignee and the person who completed the task.