Focus on the objectives of your customers with the new Agenda View
The work view is now redesigned as the Agenda View with the intention to provide you visibility and control over your agenda. This is a place for you to plan and prioritize on the objectives for your customers. The Agenda View is part of the Ibiza release and can be controlled by the admin and users.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue wherein certain cases campaigns were sent from the fallback address and not from the sender defined by role, The fix will send the campaigns from the correct assignee.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where when you drill down in a report on the weekly view it showed zero accounts, The fix will show the list of accounts in the list
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where user attributes were showing under the wrong dimension, The fix will show the user attributes under the correct dimension
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where the mobile app had periodic crashes, the fix will allow the application running without no crashes.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed a few UI issues in the SuccessPlay creation UI, the fixes will allow better validations and user-experience in the wizard.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue when duplicating a SuccessBloc with the same name, the validation would appear only in the end, the fix will show a proper error message before saving it.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where a user couldn't create an external link in an account profile using only attributes, the fix will allow adding attribute value as an external link
- [Bug Fix] We fixed the HTML source code text box in the campaigns wizard to be larger
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where using module/action in the health criteria, the health reason was not showing any value, the fix will show the modules and actions affecting the health calculation
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where when selecting a role to show in the account profile header (e.g. Success Manager) the value was not showing, the fix will allow selecting any role to display in the account profile header
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue wherein few screen resolutions when using tasks, touchpoints, and settings. Users were unable to scroll and confirm the action, the will allow to scroll down and support the additional resolutions.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where last touch date wasn't updated even though the campaign was defined as customer touch, the fix will update the last touch date for these cases as well