The Totango tasks feature can be added manually from My Portfolio or any account profile page for quick ad hoc reminders. Or they can be added as an action within a SuccessPlay.
When added through a SuccessPlay, tasks automatically activate critical business processes when your customers enter any predefined segment or state, such as upcoming renewals or health status changes. Adding tasks to a SuccessPlay alerts the right team members to upcoming work in order to stay ahead of your customer’s needs.
- Tasks allow you to automate and assign critical business processes.
- Add dynamic data points and attachments into your tasks to provide the right information to the task assignee at a glance.
- Let the assignee know both the due date and the priority of the task, while also requiring customer touchpoints, or requesting additional updates from an easy to define menu.
- Quickly view all account related tasks, close them, or add additional items to a completed task.
Tasks allow you to clearly define repeatable business processes by developing both the trigger to kick off the process, as well as assigning tasks by role to ensure that as customers flow in and out of the predefined state, and your own internal personnel changes, you won’t have to worry about missing key touchpoints or status changes.
- Predefine the right triggers for your business using Segments in your tools menu or within a SuccessPlay and begin creating tasks to automate your business processes.
- Read about how to create and configure a task to understand the full functionality of each field.
- Understand how to view and close tasks, assign follow-up, and add attachments to create an audit trail and store all relevant information in one place.
- Use tasks within a SuccessPlay as part of a SuccessBloc to create a customer ecosystem defined by the elements for success!
Start creating Tasks!