Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions
- Available on all plans
Data Modeler allows you to define how your customer data must be represented and stored. View and sort attributes, add new attributes, and modify attribute properties. Access Data Modeler from Settings > Data Management > Data Modeler.
For guided training, check out our self-paced course: Modeling Data in Totango.
What objects you can manage
Use Data Modeler to manage attributes for following objects:
See User Management > Totango Users to manage attributes for the Totango user object.
What you can do with Data Modeler
- Account Information: Manage all account-related attributes, including custom metrics, hierarchy roll-ups, and collections.
- User Information: Manage all user-related attributes.
- Dimensions: Categorize account and user attributes into logical groups.
- Contract Status: Classify accounts into groups (free, paying, cancelled) using custom contract statuses.
Data Processing: Access your data processing queue, which provides status updates for data processing activities that may take some time, such as recalculating customer health.