Account Profile > Information tab displays attributes by Dimension
The Dimensions defined in the Data Modeler page are reflected in the Account Profile Information tab. View the attributes grouped by Dimension and search for attributes to quickly find what you are looking for. A search option has been added to allow users to quickly search for attributes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Added ability to view assets in timeline view of Segments and edit modal of tasks from the Work view within a Segment
- [Improvement] Ability to export attribute definitions to csv format from the Data Modeler page.
- [Improvement] "Days In <Lifecycle status>" attribute available as a segment criteria to search for accounts that completed a Lifecycle status in a certain number of days. For e.g. Find accounts where "Days in Onboarding Lifecycle Status" >= 50 days.
- [Improvement] "Integrate with Salesforce" option in the Account profile is included in the 3rd Party Links configuration by default. This allows customers that don't have any integration with Salesforce to remove it.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed the issue where under Work Focus, the link to SuccessPlays wasn't showing. The fix will show the name of the SuccessPlay that triggered the task.
- [Bug Fix] We now allow users to create chart scorecards using segments with Revenue criteria.
- [Bug Fix] When bulk removing users from a team, they were not being consistently deleted from the service when that was the only team they were a part of. The fix will delete the user from the tenant when they are not assigned to any team.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where delivery events of campaigns to deduped users were displaying the wrong number of deliveries. The fix will mark one delivery status for each account the user is linked to, even when the campaign was only delivered to that user one time.
- [Bug Fix] We've implemented an improvement to allow querying accounts by 'Days in' a lifecycle attribute within segments.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue with the character limit of SuccessPlay title. The fix will count the dynamic field as 16 characters so it will allow longer text for the title.
- [Bug Fix] We added Enabled Date and Last Status date to the 'Status' column of Campaigns under SuccessBlocs to create consistency between areas where campaigns exist.