Link 3rd Party Systems to Totango Account
Configure and Link 3rd party systems in Totango so users can open information pertinent to the account record for additional information. Define a new External Link by providing a name, a logo and a link pattern by embedding account specific attributes to make the link dynamic per account.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Redesigned tabular display of SuccessPlays and Campaigns within SuccessBLOCs
- [Bug Fix] We fixed the scorecard (KPI) to present currency sign when the attribute type is a currency.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where team admin could not edit campaigns when he was a collaborator on the SuccessBLOC. The fix will allow team-admin collaborator to edit the campaigns on the SB.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue when tasks were triggered from a SuccessPlay they were created with a weird format. This is fixed as part of the new SuccessPlays UI.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where in smaller resolution the calendar would cut off, the fix will replace the current date picker that will allow also typing the date and select it with additional resolutions.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where in smaller resolution the save button in custom metric would cut off, the fix will handle additional smaller resolutions.
- [Bug Fix] We improved the capability of collections to show an unlimited number of records with option to search and sort them.
- [Bug Fix] We fixed an issue where in emails with a segment, sometimes the status of accounts wasn't matching the status in Totango (e.g. Paying vs. Unknown). The fix will show the same status in the email, in the same manner, it is in the system.