Send Integration Hub execution reports to Slack
Now, you can get integration status notifications delivered directly to a Slack channel, ensuring your team can identify and resolve issues quickly. For more information on this enhancement, check out this article.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] The style of system notifications have been redesigned, and they will now pop up at the bottom of the screen instead of in the top-right corner.
- [Bug Fix] Segments that used date timeframe filters were returning results based on the segment owner's timezone. This created an issue where two different users could receive different segment results while using identical filters. After the fix, segment results will always be based on the Totango instance timezone.
- [Bug Fix] When uploading date information without a time specification, it was stored as uploaded at midnight according to the upload job owner timezone, after the fix, it will be stored as uploaded at midnight according to the timezone of the service. It will make sure that no timezone related adjustments will be done to this information.
- [Bug Fix] Date attributes relative options (like "current quarter", "next month",...) were not supported in Health designer, after the fix, a global admin can use date attributes relative options in health designer.
- [Bug Fix] Notification count was not refreshed after marking all notifications as read, after the fix, the notification count refreshes after clicking "Mark all as read"
- [Bug Fix] When the number of Spark licenses used reached the limit, the admin user could not invite more Zoe users, after the fix, admins can invite as Zoe users regardless of the Spark licenses used.
- [Bug Fix] When a scorecard KPI uses percentage visual type, it performs a calculation between 2 different segments (Percentage of Segment A out of Segment B).
When that calculation result is zero, the scorecard mistakenly presented one as the result.
After the fix, the result will be zero percent.
- [Bug Fix] When creating a segment and grouping it by an attribute, a message appears presenting the number of accounts with an empty attribute value, the number of the total account was wrong, after the fix, the number of accounts with an empty attribute value calculation is the number is the total number of accounts in the segment minus the number of accounts with this attribute value not empty.
- [Bug Fix] When uploading an empty value for a tag in a data file using integration hub, the tag was removed. After the fix, the tag is kept unchanged. Read more about upload tag information.
- [Bug Fix] When updating a forecast (Forcast period/Forecast state/Forecast Contract Value), the timestamp of the change is presented accurately but the user which did the update is not refreshed, after the fix, when a forecast is updated both last update date and last updated by values are presented and reflects the last user which changed the forecast.
- [Bug Fix] When using "products" column in segments, you could see only the direct products the account owns, after the fix, you can see all the product descendants that account owns (direct products and all descendant products).
- [Bug Fix] In a SuccessBLOC scorecard, the pie chart legend was not sorted. After the fix, the scorecard legend is sorted by value (percentage) descending.
- [Bug Fix] When creating a template based campaign, a user could not add "account name" attribtue to a call to action dynamic link, after the fix, "account name" attribtue is available when creating a call to action dynamic link.
- [Bug Fix] Account profile page was freezing sporadically. We spotted that an online parsing library we are using is sporadically causing the account profile page to freeze. This library was replaced. After the fix, the account profile page is not freezing.