Leverage your organizational hierarchy
Organization Hierarchies is a brand new feature that allows you to model your business’ manager/ direct report relationships in Spark and leverage them throughout the application. This feature includes three new segment definitions:
- Direct reports of…
- Direct reports that are not managers…
- All reports of…
These segment definitions can be used to dynamically add and remove members from SuccessTeams, update Scorecard KPIs, and control access to customer data. Read more.
Upload Aggregated Usage Data
It’s now possible to upload aggregated usage data, such as daily active users and the total number of activities, to Spark. This is a useful feature for anyone who has aggregated usage data in other systems that they want to get into Spark. You can even automate this process by scheduling uploads in the integration hub. Read more.
Enhanced Reporting & Notifications for Integration Hub Execution Errors
We’ve enhanced our reporting & notifications settings to allow you to define what errors you get notified about when you get notified about them, and who gets notified. Read more.
How to Manage Account Assignments
Previously, when uploading account roles in bulk or syncing from another system, a user’s name was used as the unique identifier for mapping roles to team members. This enhancement allows you to use a user’s email address as the unique identifier, which significantly reduces errors during upload. Read more.
Analyze health changes in segments
This enhancement allows you to define segments based on health changes within a specific time period. For example, you can create a segment of accounts whos health increased from average to good in the last 90 days. Read more.
Segment CSV export direct download
Previously, when exporting a segment to a CSV file, Totango would send you an email with a download link. Now, the file will download immediately, saving you time and eliminating the chance of your file getting caught in spam filters. Read more.
Find assets with global search
In Spark, you can upload assets, such as slide decks and documents, directly to SuccessBLOCs and attach them to accounts and tasks/ touchpoints. To help you find those assets more quickly, we’ve exposed them in Global Search.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Status Type attribute has been renamed to Contract Status
- [Improvement] Adding support adding roll-ups for smart tasks in SuccessPlays
- [Improvement] Increase Team spotlight page performance
- [Bug Fix] In my portfolio notifications tab, the notification count was not refreshed based on the number of the notifications displayed.
- [Bug Fix] When creating a SuccessPlay from the segment page, the SuccessPlay was created without a SuccessFlow, after the fix, the SuccessPlay will be created with the SuccessFlow this segment belongs to.
- [Bug Fix] When trying to edit a user role and user license is at its limit, an error about user license reached its limit appears. After the fix, you can edit existing users license.
- [Bug Fix] When creating a touchpoint with more than 3000 characters there was no validation error message, after the fix, it will indicate limit exceed.
- [Bug Fix] When uploading empty values for Tags via integration hub data files, the tags were not removed, after the fix, you are able to upload empty values for tags via integration hub data files in order to remove it.
- [Bug Fix] When a customer enters a URL in a task title, it is not represented as a link, after the fix, a link entered in a task title will be presented as a link.
- [Bug Fix] When re-assigning a task that which was originally assigned to me, the task still appears under ‘My open tasks’ until a page refresh, after the fix, it will be immediately removed from ‘My open tasks’ under the ‘work tab’ (on my portfolio page).
- [Bug Fix] The activity stream under account profile was not loading sporadically, after the fix, it will load all the time.
- [Bug Fix] When editing date attribute in an account segment page, the date shifts one day back, after the fix, it will show on the entered date.
- [Bug Fix] When selecting a date range in a report, the date shifts based on your local browser timezone, after the fix, it will show the selected range.
- [Bug Fix] When a user has a task assigned for him due to the next day, the task will appear as overdue today, after the fix, the task will appear with the correct due date.
- [Bug Fix] Due to browser timezone issue yesterday’s usage in a report appears as today’s usage, after the fix, the usage will appear for on the right day.
- [Bug Fix] When re-assigning user tasks, the assignee information was not reflected in Salesforce, after the fix, changing task assignee is synced and reflected in Salesforce tasks.
- [Bug Fix] When a user adds a touchpoint including mentions via Zoe for Slack, the mention of a user looked distorted in Totango Spark, after the fix, the mention will be shown accurately in Totango Spark.
- [Bug Fix] A segment which contains a "renewable accounts for this quarter" filter could not be used for SuccessBLOC scorecards, after the fix, you can use these segments when creating scorecards.