New Segment Definitions for Renewal Analysis
With these new segment definitions, you are able to create segments that include accounts that were renewable, accounts that renewed, and accounts that did not renew during a specific month or quarter, within the last year. This new functionality also includes the option to use these rolling timeframes: "this month," "next month," "this quarter," and "next quarter." Read More
Filter Date Attributes With Relative Calendar Options
Date attributes in segment criteria now support additional relative calendar options to query for previous, current or next quarter/month as well as specific quarters based on the fiscal calendar definition. The fiscal calendar can be defined in Global Settings > General. Using these options allow users to define segments with a rolling window.
Reorder SuccessBLOCs to Align With Your Methodology
Global Admins can reorder published SuccessBLOCs so they appear in the order they want the team members to experience it.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Add User segments to the Zoe share function within Spark
- [Improvement] "Targeted by Campaign" segment criteria has been enhanced to support the ability to query Campaigns across all SuccessBLOCs while creating the Segment within a SuccessBLOC and all Campaigns in Tools when creating a Segment in Tools
- [Improvement] New query term "Targeted|Not Targeted by SuccessPlay" allows users to query accounts targeted by a certain SuccessPlay
- [Improvement] New operator "is not one of or does not exist" has been added for Lifecycle and List attributes to support the ability to query matching values as well as retrieve accounts where the attribute is not set
- [Improvement] Download Totango system user creation date as part of Totango user downloaded file.