Reassigning System User Resources, Roles, and Managers
System users generate a lot of content such as SuccessBlocs, tasks, and segments. The ability to reassign these resources helps you to easily support any changes within your company's organizational structure. Resource reassignment in Totango enables this by allowing global admins to reassign any user's public and private resources, roles, and managers to another user, at any time.
Use the Percentage Scorecards to calculate and display Percentage KPIs. For e.g. use this to calculate the percent of accounts in poor health or percent of accounts delayed in Onboarding.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] The new Totango User page is much clearer and cleaner with its new UI
- [Improvement] Totango system user invitation expiry was extended to 7 days.
- [Improvement] "Select all"/"Deselect all" options were added to the SuccessTeam drop down.
- [Bug Fix] Segment does not reflect the actual date of 'Last touch' as seen in the account profile.
- [Bug Fix] Hierarchy rollup took into consideration deleted accounts. The fix is to not include deleted accounts in a hierarchy rollup.
- [Bug Fix] In the Totango system user downloaded information, "Last Login" date was mistakenly displayed for users which did not login ever.
- [Bug Fix] In account profile trend charts, once there is a custom metric divided by zero, the weekly aggregation was missing a data point. After fixing it, a custom metric divided by zero will not be included in any trendline average or sum aggregation.
- [Bug Fix] No error message was presented when creating a new scorecard without a segment. Now there is an error message to indicate it.