Standard date format in an account segment download
Use account and user segment downloads to analyze data in your own analysis tool or just share this data with other people or systems.
Now Totango account segment downloads are obliged to ISO-8601 standard, so you can be sure that there will be no date formatting issues working with other systems or analysis tools.
Add OneDrive, Google Drive or Plain Link attachments
You can now connect your OneDrive or Google Drive to add attachments to Assets functionality for Accounts and SuccessBLOCs. You can also add plain links to intranet or internet locations as attachments to Accounts and SuccessBLOCs
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Add assets for tasks creating from portfolio page – Now Totango user can attach an asset from Task created from portfolio page.
- [Improvement] Totango widget for Zendesk – Totango plugin is now using Zendesk Apps framework V2.
- [Bug Fix] Cannot create a campaign from segment
- [Bug Fix] Default segment view in SuccessBloc does maintain column sort when grouped by attribute
- [Bug Fix] Issue with Totango campaigns -incorrect bounce rate calculation
- [Bug Fix] Disabled user can access the mobile app
- [Bug Fix] Incorrect forecast calculation
- [Bug Fix] License utilization calculation
- [Bug Fix] Wrong dates in a report tooltips
- [Bug Fix] Key metrics widget display issue
- [Bug Fix] Scorecard tile display Issue: unit label renders in the same area as KPI change value