Read-only attribute settings
Companies who use Totango create a 360 view of their customers by ingesting data from multiple sources such as CRMs and Helpdesks. It is a best practice to lock down attributes that receive data from these sources because Totango is not the system of record.
Formattable currency display
Companies with global customer bases can accurately display contract values in their local currencies with formattable currency attributes.
Save Default view for Segments
Administrators, SB creators and collaborators, while creating segments in SuccessBLOCs can now save the sort order, grouping and other settings as a default view. All users will always view the segments with the preconfigured settings providing a uniform and consistent experience.
SuccessPlay tasks for an immediate parent enhancement
When a SuccessPlay is configured to fire the task to the parent account, you can now control if you will always fire ONLY one task for all children’s (As today) OR to every child account that is qualified for the segment).
The default behavior has not changed.
Bulk Actions on Totango Users
Easily manage your Totango system users by using bulk actions. A global admin is able to select multiple users and use bulk actions to send invitations, update license, add system users to teams, disable, activate and delete system users.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- [Bug Fix] Collection widget UI issues
- [Bug Fix] Number of days in a lifecycle stage calculation
- [Bug Fix] Unsubscribe issue for multiple users with the same email and different names.
- [Bug Fix] Unsubscribe persistency issue.
- [Bug Fix] Campaign UI issue in Microsoft Outlook
- [Bug Fix] Parent account health profile was created when health based on the sub-accounts option was ON.