Control access to sensitive data with Privileged Access
As part of Totango Shield, Totango makes sure you’re in control of what type of customer information your team members have access to.
Totango Shield lets Global Admins flag specific account attributes, collections attributes, custom metrics, and hierarchy roll-ups as “privileged,” which prevents anyone who views an account that falls into the extended search scope of their SuccessTeam from viewing the privileged attributes.
You may have noticed quite a jump in in our version number for this release. As a product team, we decided to change our versioning logic to better reflect the way we operate. Here's what the two numbers represent:
- The first number (before the "."): This number represents our most recent major release.
- The second number (after the "."): This number is the number for the sprint that the release is related two.
Totango Product and Engineering teams practice Agile, and as such we operate in two week sprints. So, you can expect that with each bi-weely release you'll see the version number increase by one.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- [Improvement] Add lifecycle attributes to report metrics.
- [Improvement] Paging mechanism was added to Totango users and Team members pages
- [Bug Fix] Lifecycle Attribute in a report breakdown chart.
- [Bug Fix] In my portfolio tasks tab, completed tasks are not shown once using task filters.
- [Bug fix] IH does not show all uploaded files when there are more than 100 uploaded files.
- [Bug Fix] There are missing Successflows In the task creation dialog.