This article is intended to provide you with all the resources you need to successfully migrate your organization to the new Spark User Interface.
Documentation and Resources
Step 1) Get an overview of Spark: Spark at a glance
Step 2a) Set up Scorecards: How to set up Scorecards
Step 2b) Create segments for your SuccessBLOCs: Enhanced Segment Views
Step 2c) Upload your Assets: SuccessBLOC Assets
Step 3) Define your Lifecycle Stages: SuccessBLOC Lifecycle Status
Step 4) Customize your Account Profiles: Account Profile Customization
Step 5) Set your Account Contacts: How to set Account Contacts
- Best Practices for Onboarding SuccessBLOCs
- Best Practices for Adoption SuccessBLOCs
- Best Practices for Renewal SuccessBLOCs
- Best Practices for Escalation SuccessBLOCs
- Leverage SuccessTeams to maximize productivity
- Set up collections for a full view of the customer
- Restrict what your users can do with Role Based Access Control
- Protect sensitive data with Privileged Access, Extended Search Scope, and Default User Portfolios
Question: Where did all my Segments, Campaigns, Reports, and SuccessPlays go?
Answer: Segments, Campaigns, Reports, and SuccessPlays created in the Totango Classic UI can be found under the Tools Dropdown in the left-hand menu bar. These can easily be copied over to your SuccessBLOCs: Learn More.