Customer information is crucial to fully understand the customer state, with Virtual Collection feature you are able to add any 3rd party application information as a widget to an account profile.
- Increase CSMs productivity by consuming all the customer detailed information in one place without the need to log into several systems.
- Smart and knowledgeable engagements with customers based on real-time information exposed in the account profile will contribute to bringing back customers onto the right path and proactively help resolve the problems.
- Easily set a user as a key contact from the user profile
- Specific account user deletion
- Contact attribute edit input was changed from dropdown to text input for relevant attributes like Phone Number
- User profile general style fixes
Selecting users in Segment views (Spark)
Accounts in a segment can be filtered by selecting My Accounts to only view your accounts. But sometimes managers may want to filter accounts by 1 or more CSM's. To enable this, you can now select one or more users to filter the accounts in a segment.
Enhanced Last SuccessFlow on Account Profile (Spark)
The Last Successflow block is enhanced to display the Lifecycle status attribute defined for a Successflow. The system also automatically orders the blocks based on most recent activity. The system displays 10 Successflows in a scrolling list.
Without Status attribute
With Status attribute
Privileged access, Extended Search Scope and Default User Portfolio
Enterprise Customers want more control over their data and restrict access to certain portions of the Account based on the SuccessTeam definition. To allow for a broader visibility of accounts, Admins can now define an Extended Search scope for a SuccessTeam. This allows members of a SuccessTeam to have access to a larger set of accounts outside the team scope.